forced 6th punch every Saturday since peak

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Need all you RPCD's to work max hours. Max hours=Max Paycheck. Max Paycheck=Paying Max Taxes. Maxed Taxes=More Money To Fix Highways. Fixed Highways=Easier To Eat While Driving For FEEDAH. Know your role jabronies.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Clearly never been to Chicago
Yeah? I was running pretty regularly out there when they completely tore up and redid the express lanes top to bottom on the Dan Ryan. Michigan is worse with them running those B-train combos. They destroy the roads there. 80 in Indiana went to hell after they did that 99 year lease too. I don't know about these days but the couple of years following that, 80 was just disintegrating.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Yeah? I was running pretty regularly out there when they completely tore up and redid the express lanes top to bottom on the Dan Ryan. Michigan is worse with them running those B-train combos. They destroy the roads there. 80 in Indiana went to hell after they did that 99 year lease too. I don't know about these days but the couple of years following that, 80 was just disintegrating.
We pay the taxes, they go into dem programs (and the "connected" companies do a :censored2: job and keep the money)