Saturday BS

So, I know they can't force a 6th day punch and for that reason I haven't been working on Saturday. Yet my timecard says called in for every Saturday this peak. I'm a little confused will this come and bite me in the ass?? Can i file a grievance? i really enjoy those.

GenericUsername

So, I know they can't force a 6th day punch and for that reason I haven't been working on Saturday. Yet my timecard says called in for every Saturday this peak. I'm a little confused will this come and bite me in the ass?? Can i file a grievance? i really enjoy those.
I would assume it would be a waste of your time to file on something as trivial as that if they're not giving you a warning letter or writing you up.

Since you said you like writing grievances, we have a few corporate people in our building this week along with supervisors from other buildings doing preload. There are drivers from across the state coming over to deliver packages and steal our work. They're attempting to force paid actuals and not paying guarantee. It's a complete circus. You'd love it here.

542thruNthru

12.9 of the central would beg to differ.

542thruNthru

Why is it so hard for people to understand?
I get it. The reason they find it hard to understand is because locals are taking a stand in a small way by saying. "No don't worry about it. They can't fire us all."

The language is being abused and locals are sick of taking the heat for it. So they are saying friend you UPS. Fire us all.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I get it. The reason they find it hard to understand is because locals are taking a stand in a small way by saying. "No don't worry about it. They can't fire us all."

The language is being abused and locals are sick of taking the heat for it. So they are saying friend you UPS. Fire us all.
Plus if an employee has nothing in their file, it’d be hard to get progressive discipline rolling before peak ended. Then figure max vacations, no helpers/PVDs the week after, and still heavy volume they can’t afford to fire anyone.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Plus if an employee has nothing in their file, it’d be hard to get progressive discipline rolling before peak ended. Then figure max vacations, no helpers/PVDs the week after, and still heavy volume they can’t afford to fire anyone.
no one’s going anywhere , no one wants to even work here anymore they’re not firing anyone

L🧔‍♂️L

Thebrownblob

Very true, the language does need to be fixed though.