Forced Saturday 6 punch

joedirt19

Can this protect me if I work 53h for 5 days (Monday to Friday), then they can't force me on Saturday ( I don't have 8 h available)
DOT hours of service

No regular package car driver red circled under Article 22.4(b)
will be forced to work on a day off and exceed sixty (60) hours
unless he has a full eight (8) hours of duty available
Artical 26. Section 5
Thank yo
Can this protect me if I work 53h for 5 days (Monday to Friday), then they can't force me on Saturday ( I don't have 8 h available)
DOT hours of service

Artical 26. Section 5
Thank you
I was told if you work Monday through Friday at least 8 hours per day and you have seniority you don’t have to work Saturday unless they send out 8 hour routes and force from the bottom up..Problem in my center is that they send out so many hours only or less than eight hour routes that ups kind of shoots themselves in the foot. If you don’t have at least 4 years seniority or your a 22.4 driver GOOD LUCK 🤷‍♂️

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We need more PVD drivers out there so these forced drivers have more Saturday hours available.
My helper probably does more extra stops than most of these PVDs. they run them like the freaking slave trade. No breaks, No lunches, start times constantly changing, end times constantly changing, shorted milage etc.

DVIR

Is there anyway i can force management to allow me six punches? Or 7 when they start sundays in my center? I don’t want to miss out on a single dot allowed hour.

100%

DOT hours of service

Artical 26. Section 5
Thank you
Have to have atleast 8 hours. Demand your 8 and go home.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My helper probably does more extra stops than most of these PVDs. they run them like the freaking slave trade. No breaks, No lunches, start times constantly changing, end times constantly changing, shorted milage etc.
Then the PVD's are incredibly stupid. Why kill yourself? What do you care how much does or doesn't get done?