Forced Saturday

542thruNthru

cuckservatives will be cuckservatives.

idk about you, but I drive to and from work.

keep working your 6 day weeks guys. Can’t wait to see all the threads from all the soft drivers crying about working 6 days. I’ll be home drinking beer enjoying my sat and sun.

You're always such a ray of sun shine. Hate to break it to you but the rule you are stating is for commercial vehicles. You don't drive a commercial vehicle to work.

You can be the tough guy all you want but please try not to give people such uninformed advice.

Faceplanted

You're always such a ray of sun shine. Hate to break it to you but the rule you are stating is for commercial vehicles. You don't drive a commercial vehicle to work.

You can be the tough guy all you want but please try not to give people such uninformed advice.
It’s not uniformed advice. You guys are literally too scared to use rules provided by the dot, as well as in the contract... instead playing what if games. People do exactly what I’m saying in my local during peak, as well as even during the week if getting slammed on a continuous basis.

“but they can send you as a helper”
Well then be a helper or 3 stops, contact your center and tell them you cannot work and need to go home due to feeling sick/fatigued.

Bunch of tough guys on here who are management puppets when it comes down to it.

542thruNthru

cuckservatives will be cuckservatives.

idk about you, but I drive to and from work.

keep working your 6 day weeks guys. Can’t wait to see all the threads from all the soft drivers crying about working 6 days. I’ll be home drinking beer enjoying my sat and sun.

Also how you get to work is not the companies problem. Call a uber, take a bus or walk. How do people with out cars do it. Do they have a excuse for not showing up to work also.

542thruNthru

It’s not uniformed advice. You guys are literally too scared to use rules provided by the dot, as well as in the contract... instead playing what if games. People do exactly what I’m saying in my local during peak, as well as even during the week if getting slammed on a continuous basis.

“but they can send you as a helper”
Well then be a helper or 3 stops, contact your center and tell them you cannot work and need to go home due to feeling sick/fatigued.

Bunch of tough guys on here who are management puppets when it comes down to it.

No one said you can't call out. But using rule 392.3 driver fatigue doesn't just automatically get you out of work.

542thruNthru

Have fun working 6 days a week.

I never work 6 days. I call out everytime. You seem to think I'm attacking you (like you seem to think everytime someone disagrees with you).

I am merely trying to point out that if a driver says "I'm calling out because I'm to fatigued to drive." They can be told to come in and be a helper. Saying that there is nothing the company can do is wrong. They can discipline you if you do not come in.

Saying your sick is something else.

I never work 6 days a month I call out everytime. You seem to think I'm attacking you (like you seem to think everytime someone disagrees with you).

I am merely trying to point out that if a driver says "I'm calling out because I'm to fatigued to drive." They can be told to come in and be a helper. Saying that there is nothing the company can do is wrong. They can discipline you if you do not come in.

fixed it for you

Faceplanted

I never work 6 days. I call out everytime. You seem to think I'm attacking you (like you seem to think everytime someone disagrees with you).

How’s that 401k coming along?

542thruNthru

I don’t need to do anything. Thanks for your concern though. Glad that /b you leaned years ago Paid off today.
source-11.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's doing well thanks for asking.

Is that like a jab because you think I was one of the people talking to you about bitcoin? You really need to learn to loosen up.

I am currently taking an Income Tax course through H&R Block and all of those who thought they didn't have to report their bitcoin transactions are in for a rude awakening, especially for those transactions of $10K or more, as they do have to be reported this year.