Forced six days

HvyMtLoVA

I’m a 22.4 scheduled Tuesday through Saturday. Regular full-time drivers have been forced 6 days bottom up since the rona in my building,.. and they are pissed. There’s not enough 22.4s/temps to cover Saturdays. Just wondering how many other buildings are experiencing this

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m a 22.4 scheduled Tuesday through Saturday. Regular full-time drivers have been forced 6 days bottom up since the rona in my building,.. and they are pissed. There’s not enough 22.4s/temps to cover Saturdays. Just wondering how many other buildings are experiencing this
YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!
🧔✊

bumped

Not mine. We can't be forced a 6th work day.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
7E2B972B-3BBB-475B-A555-D01C221CDE53.gif

Tm Wally

Whereistheunion

We have 30 22.4 drivers in our building and they have been building 60 routes for over a year....forcing from the bottom up and many drivers have 20 call ins....no union representation in our building.....any suggestions
Please Define" NO Union representation" by what's happening in your Building. 20 call ins sounds horrible for all of you.