Forced six days

542thruNthru

You sound just as heart broken as I am. I am currently looking for a good therapist. I’ll let you know when I find one. Stay strong, brother.
I seriously am disappointed though. He's such a arrogant little prick that I really wanted to see him brown up and have to do a S&V all day.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I seriously am disappointed though. He's such a arrogant little prick that I really wanted to see him brown up and have to do a S&V all day.
They are on car with you guys all day?? Screw that. By the tenth fart, my OR would be jumping out the window to hail a cab.

542thruNthru

They are on car with you guys all day?? Screw that. By the tenth fart, my OR would be jumping out the window to hail a cab.
Yep all day. They like to try and use them as production rides as well. I love when they want to try and move pick ups or have someone come get misloads because. "Oh I have to be off by this time for my kids thing"

Nope. Sit your ass in the seat and enjoy the ride because you're going no where. Welcome to my world B*!

wilberforce15

You’re a part timer that couldn’t cut it as a driver
Beat it @Barney

I'm a part-timer who quit driving to make more money.

I didn't do as well as yesterday or the day before. I only made 2 weeks of top driver pay today.

Attachments

• 2021-01-22-PositionStatement.png
    2021-01-22-PositionStatement.png
    5 KB · Views: 89

Yeet

Should I start leaving gatorades and biscuits around for the drivers?

They just don't get paid enough for how hard they work.
I’ll take a bucket of KFC. Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy, and an order of potato wedges. Oh, and a large Diet Coke, I’m trying to lose weight.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
dude. grow a pair. i only worked 1 saturday during peak and that was because we closed during the week because of snow. they can not force a saturday punch if your schedule is M-friend.
no discipline. AND i wwnt into peak with ZERO pto left.

nor can they force a monday punch for t-s drivers.

wilberforce15

I’ll take a bucket of KFC. Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy, and an order of potato wedges. Oh, and a large Diet Coke, I’m trying to lose weight.

I'm afraid that stuff isn't available when drivers come in for the morning, and in the evening, they just want to get home to the kids they haven't seen all week.

Meanwhile, I'm quadrupling their checks sitting at home, and I'm feeling a bit guilty.

wilberforce15

Note: i'm only responding with documentation and brags when you guys decide to say I'm lying.

I'm happy to rub it in your noses all day if that's the way it's going to be.

Yeet

I'm afraid that stuff isn't available when drivers come in for the morning, and in the evening, they just want to get home to the kids they haven't seen all week.

Meanwhile, I'm quadrupling their checks sitting at home, and I'm feeling a bit guilty.
I’m a feeder driver with a night run. I’ll send you my information and where to drop the KFC.

moflow318

dude. grow a pair. i only worked 1 saturday during peak and that was because we closed during the week because of snow. they can not force a saturday punch if your schedule is M-friend.

Some people in my building just got second suspension letters just due to Saturday’s only for call ins

moflow318

Others have gotten write ups via next day air sent to home w no verbal or talking