Forced to help

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Absolutely! But I saw something today I've never seen in my 32 years with UPS. I'm on Vacation in Virginia Beach and I saw a package car today. Sunday before Labor Day. Anyone here know what that's about?
Everyone thinks “ poor guy” , until they find out much he makes an hour..

RTCD

Absolutely! But I saw something today I've never seen in my 32 years with UPS. I'm on Vacation in Virginia Beach and I saw a package car today. Sunday before Labor Day. Anyone here know what that's about?
I saw a package car in Atlanta around 6pm today, Sunday. Driver was parked and sitting in it. Was probably from the Pleasantdale hub. Are they running Sunday deliveries now?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Do you think it has anything to do with the impending hurricane headed your way? Maybe a sup working to lessen volume for Tuesday?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I even replied to send his nephew to help instead of me. I heard them that morning talking about what the Nephew needed to do at the hunt club when he gets off work. Seems like I have a legitimate reason to file on that.
Hunt club, that sounds like sexual harassment as well as workplace violence. Zero tolerance!

542thruNthru

national_treasure_tropic_thunder.gif