Former coworker is now my supervisor

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Shes a public figure OF UPS... Just like the CEO. Look up the definition of public figure and get back to me.

She is a private citizen employed by UPS (apparently).

You may be, in your mind at least, the best supervisor ever, but here you are just another poster. One who has to follow the rules like everyone else.

clean hairy

Yes because proper spelling, grammar, punctuation is very important on brown Cafe. Good for you! You're qualified for a part time sup position.
Not yet.
Gotta get this question correct first.
If an employee works 40 hours, how many hours should they be paid for?
A) less than 40 hours
B) 40 hours
C) more than 40 hours

Post a pic

Of that booty
atwSwJGZ4UlEs.gif

BiggieBrown

This guy I work with got promoted to PT sup a few months ago and he looks miserable now.
Personally I always thought that I would take the sup position because I am tired of loading these god damned trucks but when I see the look on his face as he starts to talk about how the higher ups are breathing down his neck I start to second guess myself. It's starting to seem like he is going to snap any day now.

ski or die

Ski or Die
What On Road Sup makes $250k/yr.?
K
What On Road Sup makes $250k/yr.?
BestSupEver response was kinda funny. I had a discrimination suit that was settled in the courts, which the company lost. The papers that I received afterwards showed management salaries to show they were trying to not discriminate. It listed names in management at the time. On Road Sups were paid a 45 hour week per driver hourly wage. I still have those papers as proof.

Days

This guy I work with got promoted to PT sup a few months ago and he looks miserable now.
Personally I always thought that I would take the sup position because I am tired of loading these god damned trucks but when I see the look on his face as he starts to talk about how the higher ups are breathing down his neck I start to second guess myself. It's starting to seem like he is going to snap any day now.

Higher up you go the more stressful it becomes. That’s why they make more money

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
I love how everyone thinks I said ORS gets paid 250k+. Shows how ignorance is bliss. Currently with my job and business I'm bringing in over 300k year. When I open another building illl be bringing in another 150k+ annually. More money than any of you will ever see.

The dark side

Management gets treated worse than us from what I've seen. They are on-call 24/7 and when you add up the extra hours they work the money doesn't look that great to me. They have to pay for health insurance and their MIP bonuses aren't what they used to be. They just go around trying to fix problems all day and are under a lot more stress. I don't blame anybody for wanting a bigger challenge or more money, it just doesn't look like it's worth it to me.

This is probably the most correct response out here. Health benefits kind of suck but then again anthem blue cross only costs me about 5 dollars a month. The quarterly bonus they brought back “gain share” is not easily attainable as it used to be in my hub. Because the hub is literally in shambles we managed to make 500ish from it on our sort which 500 is great but small hubs maxed it out. It’s only more money if ups is just a temporary job if your looking to make this a career it’s probably not worth it. Just about the only ship we can jump to is PE. At my hub a close friend of mine I met a few years ago he sat on the feeder for 7 years before he gave up.