Forum issues?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
In the menu above select, Quick Links, Open Contacts Pop Up, and you can quickly see if your contacts are on line. From there you can send a group message to all/some/one of them. If you have blog or a photo album you can also specify that only your friends can view or read them.
If you look at Who's Online (BC homepage) all of your friends will show '+' next to their names as well.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I was playing around with the css trying to add a shadow when you hover over an avatar with your cursor. I didn't realize that I had also added a static white background... I'll clean that up.
:vacuumsm:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Ok missy, but I'm watching you. Binoc.png
Binoc.png

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Is there something you can do, Cheryl, about the multi-quotes? Have to go back and deselect the quotes instead of them being automatically cleared after posting, or they keep getting reposted.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Do we have a list of members still?
Several months ago I disabled the member list and a couple of other things that use a lot of our resources but aren't used very often. Searching the list is server intensive so I disabled it to take some of the load off of the server to speed up page loads.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Is there something you can do, Cheryl, about the multi-quotes? Have to go back and deselect the quotes instead of them being automatically cleared after posting, or they keep getting reposted.
There is a bug report about that issue in the vbulletin bug tracker, but it is listed as fixed in the updated version we are using. Have you tried clearing your cookie cache?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
There is a bug report about that issue in the vbulletin bug tracker, but it is listed as fixed in the updated version we are using. Have you tried clearing your cookie cache?
​Ya, I clear cookies all the time. It's been like that for a long time. I was just wondering.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
hmmm... test

Here's a thread discussion it on their forum:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/396379-Multi-Quote-Bug

In their bug tracker it is listed as fixed but it's happening to me too using chrome. I don't know why they say it's fixed... I'll have to petition to reopen the bug.

Thanks for pointing this out.

​Ya, I clear cookies all the time. It's been like that for a long time. I was just wondering.

​Nope