Fred Z and Sean O unify so they can run together, but they need RH out of the way

Does anybody know if I need a ticket or can i just pay at the door? Fred coming to California is kind of a big deal considering the influence that man has. I've seen a few youtube videos and the issues that man touches on hit home. Would like to meet the man!

Gimme Danger

Z was supposedly recommended for national committee by O. O also said at a 251 meeting that 251 would have a spot on the national committee. O has been going around to different locals to get leaders and members on board to fight for a good contract. This isn't politics, this is good union work to get everyone on the same page.
The appointments ultimately are made by the GP.
Trying to read into this further is a disservice to those of us who simply want a good contract.

I agree politics aside working together is essential to benefit the members on this upcoming contract. Im glad they've reached out to Fred Z and local 89. I believe he along with his local can be instrumental in achieving a great contract for my brothers and sisters.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Z was supposedly recommended for national committee by O. O also said at a 251 meeting that 251 would have a spot on the national committee. O has been going around to different locals to get leaders and members on board to fight for a good contract. This isn't politics, this is good union work to get everyone on the same page.
The appointments ultimately are made by the GP.
Trying to read into this further is a disservice to those of us who simply want a good contract.
Well said Danger

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
So, Sean and Fred were on separate slates where they accuse each other of threats and dirty dealings during the election. They throw each other under the bus for nearly two years. Sean goes to L 89 to visit the troops and hear them. Fred agrees to become part of the negotiating team where most of his Local works and be part of the process. Now, we turn that into they are running in 3 years together against Jr (who we don't even know is running). Even by aluminum foil helmet wearing persons, this is a stretch. I'm not saying it might not happen down the road but not at this time. Fred is still posturing. I was expecting Jr. t offer him an olive branch of a lesser position to try to build a bridge.

Sean O has dispatched his running partner, Fred Z to Los Angeles next week to attend a meeting of RH's opponent Richard G.

Everyone knows that Sean O has made peace with Fred Z in order to prepare for his run for General President. Fred Z gets the General Secretary Treasurer Position on Sean's slate. In return Fred Z and four of his Local 89 staff members were rewarded with positions on the UPS National negotiating committee and the promise of future International Rep positions. Now they are working together to oust their opponents across the nation.

Sean O and Fred Z are very concerned that Ron H, and the West, stand in their way to national office. Sean opposed the western region health care plan at the last national negotiations and is looking for revenge, since the plan succeeded

Ken H has created a Frankenstein's monster with his promotion of Sean O. Now Sean has run amok with firings of National UPS Chairs, at Fred's behest.

Fred Z naively thinks that Richard G has a chance in the Local 396 officer elections, despite the fact that Richard has lost four elections in a row. Richard G isn't even a UPS employee anymore and his followers have abandoned him.

The Sean O and Fred Z slate, you can't even make this stuff up...wow
I'm in 177. My local reps were apart of the 177/west coast healthcare plan change... From what my local reps have told us is Sean O is liking and close to my local reps... So I will sit back and see how this goes.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I was just wondering why they are singled out for a spot at the table. If they have a hub, then they have some real skin in the game.
Since I've been a Teamster, 251 has always had a spot at the table. We truly have a great supplement. I was very excited to hear Sean would continue the process. He has truly moved passed the election with a path for unity in this next contract.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I am told that there are 2 large facilities in 623. Center City Philadelphia and the airport. The airport seems to be the ones voting no on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet. I'm guessing that building is not giving away alot of tuition reimbursement.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My sources tell me Hour and the boys are out on Island Road already sowing the seeds of descent.

Isn't that the epitome.... of stupidity ?

Contract negotiations haven't even started.

The airport seems to be the ones voting no on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet. I'm guessing that building is not giving away alot of tuition reimbursement.

It's readily apparent.... why.

-Bug-