Fred Z and Sean O unify so they can run together, but they need RH out of the way

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I am told that there are 2 large facilities in 623. Center City Philadelphia and the airport. The airport seems to be the ones voting no on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet. I'm guessing that building is not giving away alot of tuition reimbursement.
I've said it plenty of times, anyone that has made a decision without even a single proposal is doing a disservice to our contract. It's like if you decided to never drive again because someone hit your car.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Isn't that the epitome.... of stupidity ?

Contract negotiations haven't even started.

It's readily apparent.... why.

-Bug-
You have at least I hope you have read some of "hours" posts. Need further explanation ? They all voted no on the last supplement and if it wasn't for Delaware the Metro Philly vote would not have carried either. A lot of negativity in the hubs around Philly.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Metro Philadelphia supplement passed narrowly by a vote of 1,004 to 918. Three of the four locals, covering all of the largest hubs, rejected it. But an overwhelming turnout and 10-1 yes vote in Wilmington, Delaware passed the supplement.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
A lot of negativity in the hubs around Philly.
There's still a lot of negativity in many areas, in many hubs across the country, fueled by distrust, and it has nothing to do with TDU @BigUnionGuy, and everything to do with how the last contract was handled.
It is very unrealistic to think that these sentiments will just evaporate with the creation of a Facebook group and cell phone app, or the game of musical chairs for who will negotiate the contract.

It was these thoughts, coupled with the slapstick notion suggested by this threads title, that lead me to the following epiphany.

For the Teamsters to unite the bargaining unit in solidarity, for what will likely be a bloody fight, certain changes must be made, and it all starts at the top and would domino through the International ranks.

First, Hoffa needs to step aside and retire like many speculated would happen after the latest International Election.

Then the various officers would fill the blanks, hence the domino effect I alluded to earlier, with one VP at large spot left open and filled by the appointment of Fred Z, who would sit side by side with Sean O at the bargaining table.

This would galvanize the bargaining unit for a singular goal, the best possible contract.
If done carefully, it would also likely spell the end of TU, merging the newly elected VP's from the Central and the South and their leader, with the remaining old guard players into one cohesive unit that could dominate for decades.

I suspect there are too many egos to get in the way of something like this?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There's still a lot of negativity in many areas, in many hubs across the country, fueled by distrust, and it has nothing to do with TDU @BigUnionGuy, and everything to do with how the last contract was handled.
It is very unrealistic to think that these sentiments will just evaporate with the creation of a Facebook group and cell phone app, or the game of musical chairs for who will negotiate the contract.

It was these thoughts, coupled with the slapstick notion suggested by this threads title, that lead me to the following epiphany.

For the Teamsters to unite the bargaining unit in solidarity, for what will likely be a bloody fight, certain changes must be made, and it all starts at the top and would domino through the International ranks.

First, Hoffa needs to step aside and retire like many speculated would happen after the latest International Election.

Then the various officers would fill the blanks, hence the domino effect I alluded to earlier, with one VP at large spot left open and filled by the appointment of Fred Z, who would sit side by side with Sean O at the bargaining table.

This would galvanize the bargaining unit for a singular goal, the best possible contract.
If done carefully, it would also likely spell the end of TU, merging the newly elected VP's from the Central and the South and their leader, with the remaining old guard players into one cohesive unit that could dominate for decades.

Great post

It's what a lot of folks would love to see

Hate to be a pessimist But judging from past practice. Don't see it happening

Too many egos involved

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
de-scent? I always thought from NYC, Jersey to Philly corridor sort of "smells" ;D
Sorry:
dis·sent
dəˈsent/
noun
noun: dissent
  1. 1.
    the expression or holding of opinions at variance with those previously, commonly, or officially held.
    "there was no dissent from this view"
    synonyms: disagreement, difference of opinion
As my old English teacher (Sister Charles Bronson) would say "Mr Stewie your spelling is atrocious"
We could use some de-scent near the Kennett Square mushroom farms though.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sorry:
dis·sent
dəˈsent/
noun
noun: dissent
  1. 1.
    the expression or holding of opinions at variance with those previously, commonly, or officially held.
    "there was no dissent from this view"
    synonyms: disagreement, difference of opinion
As my old English teacher (Sister Charles Bronson) would say "Mr Stewie your spelling is atrocious"
We could use some de-scent near the Kennett Square mushroom farms though.
I have a fairly diverse vocabulary, but thank God for spellcheck.

Hofficer Hater

I would never want anything to do with the Boston Rat or any of the Old Guard bastards that have sold the members out for the past 18 years! Teamsters United remains and we work against the Boston Rat's slate in 2021 if we don't get the rerun. If FZ forms an alliance with the Boston Rat, I will no longer support him!!!

Hofficer Hater

You have at least I hope you have read some of "hours" posts. Need further explanation ? They all voted no on the last supplement and if it wasn't for Delaware the Metro Philly vote would not have carried either. A lot of negativity in the hubs around Philly.

Delaware has the Belly-Button Thug!

Tom Brown

I would never want anything to do with the Boston Rat or any of the Old Guard bastards that have sold the members out for the past 18 years! Teamsters United remains and we work against the Boston Rat's slate in 2021 if we don't get the rerun. If FZ forms an alliance with the Boston Rat, I will no longer support him!!!

Brother, FZ has already formed an alliance with Sean O. They are seen everywhere together, Louisville, Boston, etc.. It is what it is. I've decided to just accept it and move on...

wide load

I noticed you never said anything about "VOTING". Because you're not a Teamster. You're only here to make money off them. It shows your character to not support our UPS contract you joke of a human.

wide load

Brother, FZ has already formed an alliance with Sean O. They are seen everywhere together, Louisville, Boston, etc.. It is what it is. I've decided to just accept it and move on...
@I H8 TRUMP, eat it till you choke.
IMG_0373.jpg

LeadBelly

Banned
I can emfatically unequivocally without a doubt tell you Sean is not running for any election with or without Fred Z. He is in the process of starting negotiations with one of the biggest bullies on the block, UPS. He is trying to get everyone involved and put politics aside in this process. Any elections have nothing to do with the next ups contract moving forward. We are committed to transparency and understanding what the general consensus is of what the members want.

Threads like this are further proof that there are very little people actually in the know on this forum. I spent the better part of the day Sitting next to Sean and talking to him. His 100% focus in on negotiating a strong UPS contract and uniting us all in the process of doing so. Politics is DEAD FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. The past is the past.

LeadBelly

Banned
I've said it plenty of times, anyone that has made a decision without even a single proposal is doing a disservice to our contract. It's like if you decided to never drive again because someone hit your car.
Once these members get the transparency they so desperately want, watch them all start to quarrel amongst themselves. Vote no people are going to be flipping sides like crazy. From what I'm seeing it's already happening. Sean is doing a fine job of bringing everyone in and together.

I spent some time with him recently. I've studied the Teamsters and our history at nauseam, as well as Jimmy Hoffa. Sean is the real deal. Sean reminds me so much of Sr it's not even funny.

You can just tell he is a leader of men. Another good measure of a man is who he surrounds himself with. Does he make these men and women better? Do they want to run through a wall for him? Does he motivate them? The answer to these questions is yes. Sean's the real deal and it's only a matter of time before more people rally around him. This will inevitably make some mad. If bringing members together makes people mad then they don't like unions after all, and their understanding of solidarity is lacking.

LeadBelly

Banned
All us Teamsters have formed an alliance against UPS for the upcoming contract negotiations. If you can't wrap your head around this, you don't like unionism.