Free Money In Newark, NJ!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You a cop?
Nope ... self-appointed community worker.
Narcotics Anonymous
Charity Coordinator
Rides to people
Counseling
A friend in need!

Don't care for the police since they work for the government ... Otherwise, "Fine people on both sides."

You ... a bail bondsman, or pawn shop owner ?
I have bailed a few out.

I have bought 'emotional prescription medicines' for several people ... people who struggle with drugs, including alcohol, need their meds.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nope ... self-appointed community worker.
Narcotics Anonymous
Charity Coordinator
Rides to people
Counseling
A friend in need!

Don't care for the police since they work for the government ... Otherwise, "Fine people on both sides."
You give the homeless free money what happens?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You give the homeless free money what happens?
That is not my concern ... when you give people money there are two things to keep in mind.
It is not your concern what they do with it.
Don't expect it to be repaid.

However, when I help with Rx ... I pick up the meds and pay for them and then take it to them ... ain't no fool.

There is one dude at Little Five Points I been slipping a couple of twenties every time I see him for at least 10 years.
I've met a lot of these people doing Street Photography.

L5P Dude.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That is not my concern ... when you give people money there are two things to keep in mind.
It is not your concern what they do with it.
Don't expect it to be repaid.

However, when I help with Rx ... I pick up the meds and pay for them and then take it to them ... ain't no fool.

There is one dude at Little Five Points I been slipping a couple of twenties every time I see him for at least 10 years.
I've met a lot of these people doing Street Photography.

View attachment 240463
A few more examples of my Street Photography:

Barefoot dancer Hayesville.jpg
Beach Fisherman retired.jpg
Bike in front of Piggly Wiggly.jpg
Biker.jpg
Captain and Mate.jpg
Dancers.jpg
Dude motorcycle sign.jpg
Fire tanker.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
At least when the money goes to war we can see some dead bad guy bodies............................wait a minute...never mind.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Have you ever seen the Facebook page People of New York? The guy who started it was a stockbroker(?) and quit one day to take pictures of random people in NYC. Then he started asking them questions. He’s really blown up and has traveled to different countries doing the same thing. He also raises money for different projects from people on his page. It’s a great page.

rod

Retired 22 years
Have you ever seen the Facebook page People of New York? The guy who started it was a stockbroker(?) and quit one day to take pictures of random people in NYC. Then he started asking them questions. He’s really blown up and has traveled to different countries doing the same thing. He also raises money for different projects from people on his page. It’s a great page.
Is it as good as "People of Walmart"?