Free Money In Newark, NJ!

El Correcto

god is dead
The way I see this ending is why don’t we just give all our money to the government. Let them provide your housing, your vehicle, your food, your healthcare, your child’s education, where you can vacation, the allotted money for hobbies, how much time you get off from work, what risks you’re allowed to take, how much you’re allowed to consume, how many children you must have, what are the standards of a viable child, what products you’re allowed to produce and purchase.

If government are so great at building a society from the top down why don’t we just go all in. It’ll be a utopia!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's what racist Trump supporters who scapegoat immigrants are getting right now?

I think you're having trouble following the conversation. That or you accidentally hit reply to my post.
Ttku.
Who said anything about immigrants? Should they be here if they are milking our tax dollars, hell no!

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t believe in revolutionist overthrows. I look at things from a reformist angle. I want to see the systems course redirected, not accelerated into a brick wall.

vantexan

That's what racist Trump supporters who scapegoat immigrants are getting right now?

I think you're having trouble following the conversation. That or you accidentally hit reply to my post.
Ttku.
Why is it racist to want money spent on citizens instead of non-citizens? Citizens include every race and ethnic group. We should demand reform in other countries to develop their own economies before giving aid, which in too many developing nations supports a ruling class while everyone else suffers. Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras are beautiful countries with a lot of tourist potential. We should be developing that to create jobs, and supporting law enforcement there. Instead we're having to take in their poor. ItWillBeFine thinks poor whites in economically depressed areas should move to where there's jobs. Yet supports allowing millions of poor illegal immigrants in who will compete for jobs and lower wages. And you wonder why all of these poor whites voted for Trump?

Wally

Why is it racist to want money spent on citizens instead of non-citizens? Citizens include every race and ethnic group. We should demand reform in other countries to develop their own economies before giving aid, which in too many developing nations supports a ruling class while everyone else suffers. Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras are beautiful countries with a lot of tourist potential. We should be developing that to create jobs, and supporting law enforcement there. Instead we're having to take in their poor. ItWillBeFine thinks poor whites in economically depressed areas should move to where there's jobs. Yet supports allowing millions of poor illegal immigrants in who will compete for jobs and lower wages. And you wonder why all of these poor whites voted for Trump?
The racist card is used purely in a failed attempt to neutralize the ever popular President Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And you wonder why all of these poor whites voted for Trump?
That's exactly what Yang was talking about, glad you're caught up now.
"I do think economic insecurity can fuel a mindset of scarcity that then helps lead to xenophobia and racism and hatred,” continued the candidate.If you can’t pay your bills and you feel like your future and your family’s future are insecure, and someone comes along and says ‘It’s their fault,’ you’re more likely to respond negatively to a group.”

newfie

Money given to the poor circulates through the economy far more than tax cuts given to the wealthy. Poor people spend everything they get which stimulates demand and supports local business. Rich people hoard their money.

so poor people dont save their money and rich people do?

Wally

Notice Yang follows the liberal playbook. Only whites can be racist. He totally ignores or can't see any other.