Free speech

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

It’s a scary world we’re living in where you can’t wear a t-shirt of choice or speak your thoughts on an issue without fear of being fired or having your life as well as family members’ lives ruined.

I saw something last week where a guy had a picture on his Facebook page of a stuffed “person” with a noose around its neck. That picture went around the internet like wildfire with people doxing him AND his family. There is no one on this Earth who is exempt from doing stupid things. Unfortunately, now the whole world can see it online within hours. Where are we headed that people have to watch everything they do or say so as not to offend SOMEONE?
First headline is kinda misleading. Google is the company that was going to "demonetize" The Federalist for violating it's rules, NBC just reported the story.
That principal was just foolish, like it or not when you've got a job like that you need to keep your political opinions to yourself. Or at least know your community well enough to know what's ok to say and what's not.

Honestly I have very little (like zero) sympathy for people who post stupid stuff on social media and then get dragged for it. Seriously, how can you not know better at this point?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I'm allowed to be racist. Night and day, if I choose.
I reject your premise that the word is a threat.

Give me one example where the word on its own constitutes a threat to someone's life.

Now, if I append to it, and say "N-Word, I'm going to kill you", that has become a direct threat. And is illegal.
But it is not the word that is a threat.
It is just offensive and vulgar. But still completely legal. :)
We are going to have to agree to disaggree!

I believe the word is as offensive as it is hostile and aggresive.
I do not think I am alone in these sentiments!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We are going to have to agree to disaggree!

I believe the word is as offensive as it is hostile and aggresive.
I do not think I am alone in these sentiments!
I don't disagree that it is hostile and aggressive.

But I'm allowed to be hostile and aggressive. As long as it is not a direct threat.

I can't tell you I'm going to knife you when we next meet. That would be a threat.
But I can tell you that you are an ugly stupid maroon. That would be me just being rude.

I wouldn't do so. I try to treat everyone fairly decently. But there is a difference between the two.
I reserve the right to be a jackass, even though I will try not to use it.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
That word has been used to not only threaten but used in conjunction with actual violence against an entire race of people.

Please excuse me if I don't give a :censored2: about your plight of not being allowed to use this word as an expression of your overt racism!
Whoa whoa whoa Nellie. The black folk call each other the n word, they sing it in their raunchy "music" and then are offended that some non black person repeats the very word description they ascribe to themselves...and that's racism...or derogatory...and offensive to them?

You must have graduated from the same great college of mental stupidity they did.

No "change" will ever be enough, it's never going to be right, and it's never going to be any of those things as long as loud mouth ignorant hate mongers get a platform, bull horn, or tv camera and spew their 20 IQ thesis about how suppressed they are.

The little brats never got spanked because dad (whoever he was) wasnt ever home and now we have out of control brat adults flaunting their stupidity, in their asphalt pulpits, and the world looks on and sees right thru it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don't break the rules and the video won't be removed.

Prime example of the "law and order" side crying when the rules apply to them!
The issue is that it doesn't apply to LibTurd news groups.

Is it coincidence that the Federalist was the primary new group that exposed the Russian Hoax and Crimes by the FBI?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You honestly do not think that word is currently used in a threatening way every hour of every day in this country????

Lets try this: Please give us one example of the use of the word (without quoting someone else or quoting something writen) that is not racist or threatening.
Racist is distasteful
Threatening is illegal

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
:nonono:

That's only true of 72%!
Pathetic. The real feelings of suppression, oppression, negative self worth, and depression started with the absolute hell fire strike in a child's personal self perception when dad walked out, never moved in, and/or silently told his own children that they were second class human beings and not worth his time. How many heard it said to them: "I wished that you were never born" by their no call no show dad or their own mother who could no longer take the pressure of being mom and dad having been used by a "man" that just needed to fake love to a woman to get his load off.

And this is the mess society has to clean up because why? White supremacist oppression or blue uniform abuse? No, I dont buy it. It's a lie.

Fix your parental deficiencies and the tree will have a chance to grow up straight and tall. You know it's true. Fess up.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The issue is that it doesn't apply to LibTurd news groups.

Is it coincidence that the Federalist was the primary new group that exposed the Russian Hoax and Crimes by the FBI?

LOL, there was no "Russian hoax" as every Intel agency in our country and many world wide have agreed the Russians interfered in the 2016 U.S. Elections. And what crimes by the FBI?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
:nonono:

That's only true of 72%!

Pathetic. The real feelings of suppression, oppression, negative self worth, and depression started with the absolute hell fire strike in a child's personal self perception when dad walked out, never moved in, and/or silently told his own children that they were second class human beings and not worth his time. How many heard it said to them: "I wished that you were never born" by their no call no show dad or their own mother who could no longer take the pressure of being mom and dad having been used by a "man" that just needed to fake love to a woman to get his load off.

And this is the mess society has to clean up because why? White supremacist oppression or blue uniform abuse? No, I dont buy it. It's a lie.

Fix your parental deficiencies and the tree will have a chance to grow up straight and tall. You know it's true. Fess up.
Whites are up to 34% single mother households.

The single most indicative characteristic of successful wealthy adults is that they had a father in the household as they were growing up.
In the USA ...
Whites 24%
Hispanic 41%
Blacks 65%
... grow up in a fatherless home.
It's one of the worst consequences of LBJ's Great Society.
We see the manifestations of this in the increasing numbers of people lacking a sense of self-responsibility and lawless attitudes.

36 Shocking Statistics on Fatherless Homes

#1. 85% of youth who are currently in prison grew up in a fatherless home. (Texas Department of Corrections)

#2. 7 out of every 10 youth that are housed in state-operated correctional facilities, including detention and residential treatment, come from a fatherless home. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#3. 39% of students in the United States, from the first grade to their senior year of high school, do not have a father at home. Children without a father are 4 times more likely to be living in poverty than children with a father. (National Public Radio)

#4. Children from fatherless homes are twice as likely to drop out from school before graduating than children who have a father in their lives. (National Public Radio)

#5. 24.7 million children in the United States live in a home where their biological father is not present. That equates to 1 in every 3 children in the United States not having access to their father. (National Public Radio)

31 more ...

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

1592405479455.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Whites are up to 34% single mother households.

The single most indicative characteristic of successful wealthy adults is that they had a father in the household as they were growing up.
In the USA ...
Whites 24%
Hispanic 41%
Blacks 65%
... grow up in a fatherless home.
It's one of the worst consequences of LBJ's Great Society.
We see the manifestations of this in the increasing numbers of people lacking a sense of self-responsibility and lawless attitudes.

36 Shocking Statistics on Fatherless Homes

#1. 85% of youth who are currently in prison grew up in a fatherless home. (Texas Department of Corrections)

#2. 7 out of every 10 youth that are housed in state-operated correctional facilities, including detention and residential treatment, come from a fatherless home. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#3. 39% of students in the United States, from the first grade to their senior year of high school, do not have a father at home. Children without a father are 4 times more likely to be living in poverty than children with a father. (National Public Radio)

#4. Children from fatherless homes are twice as likely to drop out from school before graduating than children who have a father in their lives. (National Public Radio)

#5. 24.7 million children in the United States live in a home where their biological father is not present. That equates to 1 in every 3 children in the United States not having access to their father. (National Public Radio)

31 more ...
Sad, but true.