Free speech

rod

Retired 22 years
The truth is in all recorded time nobody can point out a group of people who lived together who all got along. There is always a pecking order of those who have power and those who haven't.. Usually (but not always) its the more educated ones with a better upbringing who are in charge. Whether it be Romans, Indians , French, Blacks, Orientals or whoever---someone is in charge and the others feel "it isn't right". For someone to even suggest that EVERYONE get along with one and other is just plain CRAZY. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The truth is in all recorded time nobody can point out a group of people who lived together who all got along. There is always a pecking order of those who have power and those who haven't.. Usually (but not always) its the more educated ones with a better upbringing who are in charge. Whether it be Romans, Indians , French, Blacks, Orientals or whoever---someone is in charge and the others feel "it isn't right". For someone to even suggest that EVERYONE get along with one and other is just plain CRAZY. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

When you think about it, every "progressive" policy is designed to divide the people.

vantexan

When people make the argument about how the evil Spanish conquistadors(white men) conquered the Aztecs and Indians they never bring up how it was possible that hundreds of Spaniards were able to defeat empires with close to 100,000 warriors. It was possible because tens of thousands of warriors from groups oppressed by the Aztecs and Incas allied with the Spaniards to overthrow their oppressors. What goes around comes around in every corner of the world.

UPSER1987

It’s a scary world we’re living in where you can’t wear a t-shirt of choice or speak your thoughts on an issue without fear of being fired or having your life as well as family members’ lives ruined.

I saw something last week where a guy had a picture on his Facebook page of a stuffed “person” with a noose around its neck. That picture went around the internet like wildfire with people doxing him AND his family. There is no one on this Earth who is exempt from doing stupid things. Unfortunately, now the whole world can see it online within hours. Where are we headed that people have to watch everything they do or say so as not to offend SOMEONE?

Yep, times a changing. You have to watch everything you do or say so you don’t offend others. Like you should have been taught in kindergarten.

I love to see idiots lives ruined. It’s for a good cause. People are stupid. Maybe when they see the consequences of idiot behavior, maybe they will think twice.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yep, times a changing. You have to watch everything you do or say so you don’t offend others. Like you should have been taught in kindergarten.

I love to see idiots lives ruined. It’s for a good cause. People are stupid. Maybe when they see the consequences of idiot behavior, maybe they will think twice.
So censorship and destroying the lives of the families of stupid people who make stupid comments is okay with you?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And you don’t have a problem with the life of a person being ruined because they wear a T-shirt of a conservative news outlet?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So censorship and destroying the lives of the families of stupid people who make stupid comments is okay with you?

The issue isn't that stupid people say stupid things, it's who gets to decide what is stupid? If @UPSER1987 got to decide, then half the country could have their lives destroyed for supporting a president. These censorship people only do it because they think they have power. But they are a little kid poking a big, patient dog with a stick. When that dog is finally fed up, the kid will get bit, and go crying to momma.

UPSER1987

The issue isn't that stupid people say stupid things, it's who gets to decide what is stupid? If @UPSER1987 got to decide, then half the country could have their lives destroyed for supporting a president. These censorship people only do it because they think they have power. But they are a little kid poking a big, patient dog with a stick. When that dog is finally fed up, the kid will get bit, and go crying to momma.
People using slurs, wearing clothing with slurs, telling people to go back to whatever country is stupid. I’m good with embarrassing those people through social media and letting the chips fall where they may. These old whites dudes and these Karen’s telling people what they can and can’t do bull:censored2: has got to end.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes to both your posts. Ruin the lives of the stupid and their family. They add nothing positive to society.
Sheeple still wear the idiotic maga hats.
You must not have children. If you did, you’d realize that you can raise them one way and their leanings as adults can be the total opposite of what they were taught. I have one child that is conservative and one who is a total SJW. That said, what you’re saying is that MY life should be ruined if either of my kids says or does something stupid. Makes no sense.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
People using slurs, wearing clothing with slurs, telling people to go back to whatever country is stupid. I’m good with embarrassing those people through social media and letting the chips fall where they may. These old whites dudes and these Karen’s telling people what they can and can’t do bull:censored2: has got to end.

So you have a problem with people telling others what they can and can't do (which I do as well) and your solution is to tell people what they can and can't do? It's not ok when old white dudes and Karens do it, but it is ok when you, liberals and "minorities" do it? That's called hypocrisy.

This acting like you are on the side of the oppressed is extremely disingenuous. We need to be uniting as one people, and not letting ourselves be divided into groups who get whipped up into a frenzy of hatred towards each other by politicians, and whomever else, in order try to attain/maintain control.

Everyone has their cross to bear, saying that one group's struggle is worse than another's is divisive and insulting to everyone involved. How about we acknowledge that everyone has to struggle? Then maybe the compassion and understanding will start to take over, instead of the anger and hatred. You know the old saying, you reap what you sow.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You must not have children. If you did, you’d realize that you can raise them one way and their leanings as adults can be the total opposite of what they were taught. I have one child that is conservative and one who is a total SJW. That said, what you’re saying is that MY life should be ruined if either of my kids says or does something stupid. Makes no sense.
No one believes @UPSER1987 has any sense to start with. Ipso facto his posts.

vantexan

Yes to both your posts. Ruin the lives of the stupid and their family. They add nothing positive to society.
Sheeple still wear the idiotic maga hats.
So in your America only people who see things your way are allowed to openly express their views? You do realize this is exactly why we have a Bill of Rights, to protect the rest of us from people like you?

vantexan

Want to see systemic racism? When those of Dutch descent in South Africa, the Afrikaners, got control of the country in 1948 they instituted a system called apartheid. That made even our Jim Crow laws look mild. South Africa was already racist, that codified it in a way that insured whites would enjoy the wealth of the country and blacks would remain impoverished. There is nothing going on in the States today that is remotely close to that. We should always strive to do better, but it's the Left talking of white "privilege" that is currently dividing us. Basically we will never have a country free of racism because just being white insures that whites will always have an advantage. Almost suspect that burning down black owned businesses in black neighborhoods is trying to create the illusion that blacks have nothing, and are oppressed. When will it end?

UPSER1987

So in your America only people who see things your way are allowed to openly express their views? You do realize this is exactly why we have a Bill of Rights, to protect the rest of us from people like you?
Lol.. says all the hitler supporters as he has broken laws, rules and protocol throughout his chaotic “leadership “...what a joke

vantexan

Lol.. says all the hitler supporters as he has broken laws, rules and protocol throughout his chaotic “leadership “...what a joke
What laws has he broken? You have proof of malfeasance? Better hurry and get it to Adam Schiff. He must get tired of lying about proof and would love to have some real proof for the next impeachment proceedings.