From RPCD to 22.3

542thruNthru

Its a combination of things. My body has a very painful reaction to stress. Like 7-8 level pain. Some days are better some days horrible. Some days I don’t sleep at all because of the pain.

One of the times they loaned me to another center, that center put my on a blind route with 300 stops. Then they proceeded to send me 5 on calls, but that area is very hard to move because traffic is horrific. And the office bitch kept calling me about getting there on time while I was sitting in traffic. I damn near called 911 that day, the pain was so bad.

I can unload trailers all day, that’s a piece of cake. It’s the stress my body can’t handle. I just wanna be pain free. I pretty much don’t care about anything else at this point.

Then quit and find a new job. You obviously shouldn't be working at UPS.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Its a combination of things. My body has a very painful reaction to stress. Like 7-8 level pain. Some days are better some days horrible. Some days I don’t sleep at all because of the pain.

One of the times they loaned me to another center, that center put my on a blind route with 300 stops. Then they proceeded to send me 5 on calls, but that area is very hard to move because traffic is horrific. And the office bitch kept calling me about getting there on time while I was sitting in traffic. I damn near called 911 that day, the pain was so bad.

I can unload trailers all day, that’s a piece of cake. It’s the stress my body can’t handle. I just wanna be pain free. I pretty much don’t care about anything else at this point.
Sounds like a severe case of "Puss ITIS"

This is an untreatable condtion

You and your body were not made for this company