From The Chairman: Protecting You From Unions

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Blame the unions. They take credit for getting the government to provide worker protections that unions once provided. I personally hope unions stay very strong in the northeast because we're seeing INSANE growth in the manufacturing sector down here from companies that want no part of unions up there.

To all you guys up north, please tell the unionized factory workers up there to NOT BUDGE AN INCH.

:::giggity:::

The Mid-South and South are anti-union havens for Big Business. What do you think the chances are for unionizing in most of these states? I'd say around zero.

What a tool. Your wife says yours is an inch and that it won't budge.

Dear Team Members,

Bravo Zulu and thanks again for making me so filthy rich. The pilots are also pretty happy with their latest deal. We live like rock stars while you barely scrape by...I LOVE it!!

Today's subject is evil unions and everything we do here at FedEx to protect you from them. First, a bit of history on unions. Did you know Jesus was put on the cross by union members? Absolutely true. The Roman Empire? Unions brought it down when they demanded to be paid the same as the gladiators. Later in history, Lenin was the first Teamster, and Mao, Stalin and Hitler were all IBT leaders. The Communist Party, and even ISIS...all UNION. It's well known that North Korea is all-Teamster.

Here are some more FACTS about unions. Did you know UPS drivers pay over $600 per month in union dues and that their pension plan only pays out $50 per month upon retirement? They reach top wage in just a few years so they have NOTHING to look forward to. Most retired Teamsters are street people living in tents and cardboard boxes.

Union thugs roam organized companies. beating-up workers at random and extorting protection money from them. They follow your kids to school and then blackmail you into paying them off in order that they not be harmed.

At FedEx, we protect you from the evils of the Teamsters. I fought hard to get FedEx under the RLA so it would be nearly impossible for them to get their evil hands on my precious employees. Did you know that's why we don't allow outside organizations on FedEx property? If we were to allow in the Pope, for example, then the IBT would say we have to let them in too. NO WAY!!!

That's why we have GFT and Open Door instead of Communist Weingarten Rights. Why would you want your shop steward present when you could have a FedEx manager and FedEx Legal instead, looking out for you!!

You know, our pilots went union years ago and many of them now regret it. They write to me all the time pleading for less pay, bad schedules, and to eliminate their pensions so they too can go onto the PPA and the same industry-leading benefit plans they you enjoy.

So, the next time a union thug is standing outside our parking lot, or when the UPS driver lies to you when he says he makes $34 per hour, remember that they are evil Communist ISIS members who believe in Satan and want to turn your children into Oompa-Loompas and trolls.

Sincerely,

Frederick W. Smith

P.S. The "W" stands for winner, not weasel.
Your as sorry as they come. Dont forget your bf knee caps. Both of you r ups cheerleader. Ive said this before leave. If you are not happy take a hike . i am disgusted you both need help.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your as sorry as they come. Dont forget your bf knee caps. Both of you r ups cheerleader. Ive said this before leave. If you are not happy take a hike . i am disgusted you both need help.

People like you intrigue me. What makes you tick? Is this your first job, or are you one of the very few Purple People left? I have made it my mission to tell the truth about FedEx, and I'm used to haters like you who are probably self-conflicted or otherwise compelled to be "satisfied" with FedEx in it's current sorry state.

What are you making right now...$17 per hour or so? Or are you one of the people like the group hired by a local manager, who were all from his church and followed both him and Fred like they were Jesus.

Enlighten me.

dezguy

Can someone help me decipher this comment? :confused: