A way around RLA?

zeev

It is that simple most trucking companies would do it if they could find enough math challenged contractors to sign up.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Richard had a one off comment about passing all the response freight to a second preload at Ground. The whole thing lacked a lot of detail but you don’t get $2 billion in savings with minor adjustments.
We’ll see if they’re smart enough to make the right adjustments. Personally I have my doubts. And this $2 billion in savings Raj and Richard are wet-dreaming over, we’ll see if they can even achieve half of that.

floridays

It's a combination of $2 billion in savings and additional revenue from growth and other sources. It encompasses the entire global FedEx family of companies.
:bsbullf:, break this two billion of savings and additional revenue from growth down, for us.

It must come from, other sources.

Hey @59 Dano, got news for ya, Fedex ain't reworkin a new wheel, the savings and additional revenue will not come from frontline (hands on boxes) employees.

Feel free in giving up what you have.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
:bsbullf:, break this two billion of savings and additional revenue from growth down, for us.

It must come from, other sources.

Hey @59 Dano, got news for ya, Fedex ain't reworkin a new wheel, the savings and additional revenue will not come from frontline (hands on boxes) employees.

Feel free in giving up what you have.
Me: "This is what they said."
You: Gibberish.