AgrivatEDD
even JadEDD
partially VindicatEDD
when I AceptEDD
its getting more RetardEDD.

The guy doing our trace lately needs to be reEDDucatEDD

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey do any of you guys know if there is some sort of report that shows what pkgs get scanned into EDD and which ones don't? I had an NDA today that wasn't in EDD and it got del. late becaude of it.

bigbrownhen

If it came down the belt late, and you already did "Get EDD", it wouldn't show up. I have had this happen a few times. I still go through my air the old way before I leave. Sometimes I do "Get EDD" right before I leave the bldg again. It also could have been PAL'd wrong and was fixed at the last minute. This happens alot.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey do any of you guys know if there is some sort of report that shows what pkgs get scanned into EDD and which ones don't? I had an NDA today that wasn't in EDD and it got del. late becaude of it.

It's called DMS and you can request a printout of your EDD before you leave the bldg. We have one driver who gets a copy every day. To me that is unnecessary but she feels more confident with the printout so to each his own.

If you are worried about your NDA only then go to the commit screen and compare what you have on board with what is on the screen.

My loader does not load any NDA (except for WalMart and Sams, which are my first 2 stops) for that very reason. I don't like suprises (or smilies).

pretzel_man

Dill,

There is a report that will show all packages delivered from a different route than what EDD had. That package should be on that report.

There is also a report that shows packages that got delivered that were in not in EDD at all.

P-Man

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If it came down the belt late, and you already did "Get EDD", it wouldn't show up. I have had this happen a few times. I still go through my air the old way before I leave. Sometimes I do "Get EDD" right before I leave the bldg again. It also could have been PAL'd wrong and was fixed at the last minute. This happens alot.
I did and do get EDD after the belt is done and just before I leave. What I have no control of is what is loaded. I accounted for my air. I do every day.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It's called DMS and you can request a printout of your EDD before you leave the bldg. We have one driver who gets a copy every day. To me that is unnecessary but she feels more confident with the printout so to each his own.

If you are worried about your NDA only then go to the commit screen and compare what you have on board with what is on the screen.

My loader does not load any NDA (except for WalMart and Sams, which are my first 2 stops) for that very reason. I don't like suprises (or smilies).
All of our air is loadEDD. It is a sticky point with me because where EDD says my air should be and where it actually is are 2 different things. And where I want my air it, well that may as well be told to a BRICK friend** wall because they don't care. LOAD IT!
It's been a bad week. Seems like I can't get anything to go right on this rte. It doesn't help any that I've worked 11/12 hrs everyday this week. Probably will today and tomorrow as well. Late air, missed business, double del. business because of preload, running the rte off a map. :dead:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill,

There is a report that will show all packages delivered from a different route than what EDD had. That package should be on that report.

There is also a report that shows packages that got delivered that were in not in EDD at all.

P-Man
Thanks P-man. This is what I needed to know.

ups1990

At my center if preload loads a NDA after you have dowloaded EDD and it gets missed. The sup will find out what time you did in fact dowload EDD, It must be done before you leave the bldg. To do so as sson as you get to the center will not cut it, they will ding you for it.

My 80 year old uncle also has a problem with E-D-D.