Full time day job and being a package handler

Tyler92B

I have an interview on Wednesday for a package handler position. I have a physical full time day job, but I really need some extra money to get caught up on bills. Does anyone here have a physical day job where you’re on your feet all day and then go work as a package handler? How hard is it to do a full time job and be a package handler?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have an interview on Wednesday for a package handler position. I have a physical full time day job, but I really need some extra money to get caught up on bills. Does anyone here have a physical day job where you’re on your feet all day and then go work as a package handler? How hard is it to do a full time job and be a package handler?
3770B48C-9B61-4139-9F50-F44B35368BBE.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How are you asking this question but yet you joined this website in 2015....??

llamainmypocket

Are you prepared to work from midnight to 8am or 9am? Peak season is right around the corner and you will be there 40 hours a week.