Full time driver backpacks and gear

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
That's a weapon not allowed at ups.

I carry my maps. That's it
5 cell Mag Light.

In theory, it is a flashlight not a weapon.

In reality it is a war club with a light bulb on one end.

There is a reason the cops like to carry them and its not because they look pretty.

kingOFchester

I carry way to much. I have issues with needing to be prepared. Flashlight, Asprin, Socks, Spare shorts, Paper towels, Imodium, Info notices, Pens, Shoe laces, Spare "shoes", Spare Diad clip and a few other odds and ends.

I am envious of the drivers that walk in with nothing but what they are wearing. I wish I could go through life without a worry like that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What do you full timers carry on a daily basis in your backpacks . Hopefully going full time soon and would like to know what ( if any ) gadgets or whatever it may be to carry in my backpack just in case ... Flashlight? Multitool ? Gum ? Water? Carabiner for truck keys?

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on.

No backpack, but duffel with: Radio, powder, some tools, tape, glasses, advil, and Loperamide.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is how I roll:

Wire-reinforced mechanics tool bag. Its smaller than a backpack and holds its shape better.
5 cell Mag light. Its a war club with a light bulb at one end.
Tape gun
Handi-wipes
Hand sanitizer
Liquid bandage
Squeegee for wet mirrors
1/2" wrench for mirror adjustment
Nail clippers
Spare pair of shorts
Waterproof gloves for chaining up/ fueling
Extra pens / delivery notices
Copy of contract

Everything I need and nothing I dont in a compact little duffle bag that futs in my locker at the end of the day.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1405453323.368725.jpg

This is how I roll:

Wire-reinforced mechanics tool bag. Its smaller than a backpack and holds its shape better.
Tape gun
Handi-wipes
Hand sanitizer
Liquid bandage
Squeegee for wet mirrors
Nail clippers
Spare pair of shorts
Copy of contract

Everything I need and nothing I dont in a compact little duffle bag that futs in my locker at the end of the day.

View attachment 14604
No candy?

wayfair

swollen member
This is how I roll:

Tape gun
Handi-wipes
Hand sanitizer
Liquid bandage
Squeegee for wet mirrors
Nail clippers
Spare pair of shorts
Copy of contract

That "new skin" product really helps during the winter time!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I bring a backpack with a map, pee bottle, axe body spray, anti-monkey butt, extra pens, napkins, and infonotices.

Then my Cooler with A bunch of frozen gatorade's and something for lunch.

And, last but not least, my jobsite radio with IPOD hookup and wireless remote :D

Z

ZQXC

Not part of the backpack generation; when I was in school we carried our books.

I keep a small tote in the truck stocked with various items.

TheKingOfQueens

Radio is a must. Brought a JBL Bluetooth speaker called the charge which is pretty loud fits in the cupholder and doubles as a device charger . With 8-10 hours battery life it's a good deal. Tested it on Saturday with my iPad in my backpack in the back of the truck with songs on shuffle . Worked great .

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Radio is a must. Brought a JBL Bluetooth speaker called the charge which is pretty loud fits in the cupholder and doubles as a device charger . With 8-10 hours battery life it's a good deal. Tested it on Saturday with my iPad in my backpack in the back of the truck with songs on shuffle . Worked great .

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on

Ridgid jobsite radio, strapped to the jump seat blaring all day :D

As long as my days are less than 12 hours, ONE battery is perfect. Might need to bring a second battery once I get to feeders

TheKingOfQueens

Ridgid jobsite radio, strapped to the jump seat blaring all day :D

As long as my days are less than 12 hours, ONE battery is perfect. Might need to bring a second battery once I get to feeders

Anyone know what i need to get to hook Stuff up to the battery ??? I've heard of people doing that

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anyone know what i need to get to hook Stuff up to the battery ??? I've heard of people doing that

That's frowned upon these days. Years ago you could alligator clip to the backup camera wires, or hookup to the battery. I personally dont know of anyone that still does that though

Sent using BrownCafe App