So, you want to be a trucker?

Zowert

I know sensitivity to bright lights is a symptom of certain learning disabilities like ADD. Autism too I think. The quality of his post seems to indicate that might be his problem.

His grammar and punctuation checks out. I couldn’t spot any spelling errors and for a trucker his vocabulary is excellent. However, the quality of content is debatable.

ManInBrown

It shouldn't move you to the bottom. Some locals have it, some don't. My didn't. My local you would have
gone on the feeder list with your 24 years right where you belong. Classification seniority goes against
everything that seniority is supposed to be.
It’s like that in the 177. And it sucks. When i left package i was about the mid point on the seniority list in my center. First day in feeders dead last out of 250+ drivers

Our feeder drivers are amazing and skilled professionals. They always move with purpose in the same mechanical ways over and over. Their work is predictable and calculated and professional.

Our shifters, tho, are gonna kill someone. I'll be happy to testify all day every day that they aren't doing anything about this. They'll go 10-20 in the lot, jam on brakes, I just see these trailers straining from some of the maneuvers. Headlights at 3am lol who needs those just whip it around the building. Go go, unload!

These "shifters" aren't even feeders or package. The number of times people have almost been killed or hit over this is far too high. This is our next really big accident, mark my words. Our preload sups are complicit in this and I'll be happy to speak to the families of the deceased of the sheer :censored2:ing negligence of this company.

BottomFeeder909

Our feeder drivers are amazing and skilled professionals. They always move with purpose in the same mechanical ways over and over. Their work is predictable and calculated and professional.

Our shifters, tho, are gonna kill someone. I'll be happy to testify all day every day that they aren't doing anything about this. They'll go 10-20 in the lot, jam on brakes, I just see these trailers straining from some of the maneuvers. Headlights at 3am lol who needs those just whip it around the building. Go go, unload!

These "shifters" aren't even feeders or package. The number of times people have almost been killed or hit over this is far too high. This is our next really big accident, mark my words. Our preload sups are complicit in this and I'll be happy to speak to the families of the deceased of the sheer :censored2:ing negligence of this company.
Pretty much mimics my observations.
I'm thinking about changing the thread title to so you want to be a shifter?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Thebrownblob

They belong at home. Cooking. Cleaning , running errands , keeping the fridge full of my beer , rubbing my back or feet after a long day , and putting out once a month ,, with the lights off of course
1680086572150.gif