Full time driver

UPS MAN Dallas TX

Full time driver who owns a medical business. Well I was scheduled to work Saturday due to seniority even though I have 25 under me. When I called in I said hello it’s (my name ) I had something come up only I can handle. I won’t be able to make it in. Click… well management came to my work Saturday and witnessed me working and took pictures I think. What are they going to do? Anything they can do? Help a teamster out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Full time driver who owns a medical business. Well I was scheduled to work Saturday due to seniority even though I have 25 under me. When I called in I said hello it’s (my name ) I had something come up only I can handle. I won’t be able to make it in. Click… well management came to my work Saturday and witnessed me working and took pictures I think. What are they going to do? Anything they can do? Help a teamster out.
You didn’t lie
Tell them to pound sand

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Improper documentation of DOT hours. All hours of paid work count towards your DOT hours.

That’s the only thing I can think of

Porknado

Improper documentation of DOT hours. All hours of paid work count towards your DOT hours.

That’s the only thing I can think of
Not even that. He didn’t imply that he wasn’t working, just something he himself had to handle.

Now, if he ran his hours up and returned to work prior to 10 hours off (or 34 if over 60 in 7/70 in 8), then there might be something.

Not even that. He didn’t imply that he wasn’t working, just something he himself had to handle.

Now, if he ran his hours up and returned to work prior to 10 hours off (or 34 if over 60 in 7/70 in 8), then there might be something.
There is an exemption for your personal business and volunteer work

satellitedriver

You called in?
Just say I am taking a sick day and call an hour before start time.
Problem solved.
Dallas is the home of the local you work under and the BA has his office there.
This post does not pass the smell test.