Full-time package handler

nick1

I know is says part-time on the website but I was wondering is there anyway I can go full-time? If anyone knows of a phone number I can call to find this out that'd be great!! =] I know that I've read online before that most work a regular day job on top of this part-time job.

I can NOT work during the day because I have a sleep disorder to where I'm naturally up all night (circadian rhythm disorder). I'm normally up from 10pm-11am. and asleep from 11am-10pm. It's set good enough I don't even need an alarm clock to get up.

it's 10am right now and the only reason I'm up is because I have to leave in 10 min. for a doctor appointment otherwise I would be in bed. I live in st. louis and at the earth city location they have a 10pm-3am shift, part-time package handler. but if that's 5 days a week like it is, it really leaves me no room to get another overnight shift. I gotta have a day off sometime.

And with this being my only job if i would get hired, there's no way I would get paid enough to afford health insurance when they woul give it to me, and pay for rent, utilities, etc.

I had to quit my last job because I couldn't stay awake. I kept getting written up for falling asleep. working hours there were either 5am-1pm or 1pm-9pm. In other jobs I've had shifts were 9am-12pm, 12pm-4pm, and 4pm-9pm. same thing happened there=[

Bottom rung

If you can last until your health insurance starts, you'll be fine as it's paid for by the company. Feeders would be a good choice as your a vampire. Go to work and ask for more hours. You could always go to Chicago and get hired off the street as a full time feeder. I hear they're looking for people?...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
To the OP...you won't make enough as a PT package handler to eat...let alone pay rent or bills. Seriously...11 hours of sleep a day? Are you sure your sleep disorder isn't really playing WoW in the basement all night? lol :holycowsmile:

BrownTexas

To the OP...you won't make enough as a PT package handler to eat...let alone pay rent or bills. Seriously...11 hours of sleep a day? Are you sure your sleep disorder isn't really playing WoW in the basement all night? lol :holycowsmile:
I'm ashamed for you for knowing what WoW is. Lol.