Full-time wage progression inside/inside 22.3

SmNbnOvr

Caraca
See......you have your answer and don't like it.

Typical of Millenials these days
Ok. Not even close to the age of a millennial(by the way...learn to spell it before you accuse people of it) and get a hobby. Oh and don’t bother responding because you’ve been ignored like you’ve probably been you’re whole miserable life. Enjoy your night *.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Q

Sorry that you don’t understand the question. Maybe you should find something better to do on a Saturday night then scanning the posts looking for someone to rip on...like maybe another 8 ball.
I think he's trying to help you. You can reference for him to go do drugs, but maybe you should call your business agent and talk to him/her, and go to the freaking Contract proposal meetings instead of coming her to vent.

SmNbnOvr

Caraca
Wasn’t venting. Was trying to get some help. Didn’t need his input on how crappy he thinks my job is and you would see that if you read the thread. I apologize for my posts to everyone that had a constructive comment but I don’t have time for bored people looking to make wise-ass remarks that don’t add to the conversation. As to making those meetings, i would if I didn’t have to work weekends to make ends meet. And again, if you read the whole thread, you would see that I did contact my BA and got nowhere so far. Hence the reason for this post in the first place.

SmNbnOvr

Caraca
But seriously, congratulations to you. Just look at it as something to look forward to.
Thanks man. Hang in there because, right after I got in, there were a ton of full-time bids. I don’t know about your hub but make sure you keep in the loop at work. In my building, where they post the bid sheets have a way of moving around from job to job. The only way I knew that there was a job and where the sign-up sheet was posted was from word-of-mouth.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wish I could get a 22.3 job :(

12 years in.
That is what I thought 12 years ago when I got "lucky" and qualified for a 22.3 inside/driving position. Only had ~5 years part-time. Looking back, it was the most idiotic decision of my life. Of course 20/20 hindsight. Should have starved it out, stuck with the throwaway PT job and finished by degree in my mid 20's instead of mid 30's. Everyone's different but I can't be alone; choose wisely!.

Last edited:

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Partial Service Pension

You can retire with a Partial Service Pension if you have at least 25 years of Combined Service Credit. Your Partial Service Pension equals a pro-rata portion of the Service Pension you would have received if all of your Combined Service Credit had
been Service Pension Credit.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
My building has the 30 yr plus dudes fighting for a combo job , myself included. Your lucky to get one with such little time. Full time package is impossible now and nobody will make it 30 yrs .The raises will come, enjoy your easy money