Our contract and wages, the numbers

Should ups charge customers double the increase they gave employees while making record profits?

• Yea

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Winner buts it not the original
2A08B1C6-B186-4F22-A70A-0D248F226956.jpeg

Brownwind

Well it’s here in AZ and it’s in R.I. so go on their website and put your zip code in
I don’t wanna let everyone know where I’m at but I am gonna ship some of it in. The website says I’m outside the distribution area.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to take the original insult about my post to a new level. Bottles await…

RUDoneYet

@Brownwind Someone on this site uses an Old Frothingslosh beer can picture for their avatar. That's one to try. Mickey's widemouths always gave me horrendous headaches the next morning

Brownwind

@Brownwind Someone on this site uses an Old Frothingslosh beer can picture for their avatar. That's one to try. Mickey's widemouths always gave me horrendous headaches the next morning
Appreciate your input. I’m going to do some traveling around and look into these options.

Can’t be let down if I don’t try it. Next month when I’m looking I’ll post how it goes

Whatthewhat

What is your (educational level) …pray tell ?

Can’t you tell… he is obviously a lot smarter than his subordinates..

When he gets home after work the first thing he tells his mom “guess what the (HELP) did today?
Not saying anything about being smarter than anyone. What I’m saying is the salary we earn is comparable to careers that require degrees. We’re Just required to have a driver’s license and a lot of hustle. And my Mom doesn’t care what the help did today, she’s blacked out from M&M… Meth + Mickeys!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Not saying anything about being smarter than anyone. What I’m saying is the salary we earn is comparable to careers that require degrees. We’re Just required to have a driver’s license and a lot of hustle. And my Mom doesn’t care what the help did today, she’s blacked out from M&M… Meth + Mickeys!

Sorry…I thought you were management for a second…

:its_all_good: