Funnies line I have heard from District Mgr!

hypocrisy

Banned
The higher up you go, in my experience, the more pompous the ass. The more they have to make a show of how they are going to teach you a lesson. Some show.

Truer words were never spoken. Sometime I'll tell you about my last show, which was very entertaining and had similar results. Love your moxie Menotyou.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That's funny. I didn't know that was the 'IT' brand before Coca-Cola. When I was young and not as bright, I loved Loverboy. The lead singer was in a band before that called Moxie. Fun memories.:happy-very:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"This is our best, last and final offer."

---Mike P., Oregon District Manager, August 2nd 1997

"Since Aug. 4, the Teamsters have been on strike and we have honored their pickets," IPA President Bob Miller said. "The day may soon come where we go out on strike and they honor ours."

bigblu 2 you

it is a condition of employment that you learn,know and can recite word for word the 10 point commentary ,8 keys and 5 safe driving habits.

steward71

Walking down the boxline to help pull and the center manager comes up to another worker and says "whats up player, player why all the misloads, listen player we got to get this under control, now I'm going to axes you again whats the proms, we got to do some gooder work" Funny thing is the center manager is white and the loader he was talking to was black. Loader looks at the center manager and says "this is my frist day and what is misload and can you please speak english and i don't understand what a proms is, are you talking about high school dances".

GoForBroke

My Div Mgr once started sending drivers home during their pre-trips for not wearing the proper shoes! Just told them, "You're out of uniform and safety compliance......go home"

over9five

Staff member
My Div Mgr once started sending drivers home during their pre-trips for not wearing the proper shoes! Just told them, "You're out of uniform and safety compliance......go home"

"OK, but let's check everyones first, so I know I'm not being singled out"

See how that works for ya...

packageguy

That's funny. I didn't know that was the 'IT' brand before Coca-Cola. When I was young and not as bright, I loved Loverboy. The lead singer was in a band before that called Moxie. Fun memories.:happy-very:

Your making yourself sound old, remember we get better with age.