Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

Griff

iram butt. thought for years it was a made up name or alias until the day came to get a signature for wine...

workasdirected

had an older gentleman till a couple months ago (he passed away) named Armin Finger. Met him before i was a driver on a construction project at his home. when i introduced myself he said my name is armin finger and i asked him if his middle name was elbow... he thought that was funny!

opey

i have someone at a school on my route who receives deliveries, whos name is seamen. he made sure to spell it out for me right away lol

Holydriver

I'm looking to hear some of the funniest(actual and factual) names you've seen on address labels. I have an Edgardo Penas on my route. The guy next to me delivers to a dude with the last name Turnipseed, but the best one I've ever heard was today when a campus driver said he delivered to a Peter Gripper. That's grounds for justifiable homicide for catching a name like that; especially from your parents.:crying:
Peter gripper....I literally did lol fom that. Hahahahahahaha gosh darn that's good