Funny and embarrassing

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just had a funny but embarrassing experience. I was slowly driving down a narrow one way street in traffic when I noticed a really pretty blonde walking on the sidewalk next to me.

She gave me a big smile and said hi as she noticed me staring her way (she was carrying a small sealed box with a UPS label and I was trying to see if it was outgoing and if I should offer to take it).

I noticed her glance at my wedding ring and I awkwardly blurted "No, I was just looking at your box!" As soon as I said it I realized how it sounded and felt my face get hot and red with embarrassment. When I looked back up she wasn't walking next to me anymore. I looked in my mirror and she was doubled over laughing.

Ugh.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Just had a funny but embarrassing experience. I was slowly driving down a narrow one way street in traffic when I noticed a really pretty blonde walking on the sidewalk next to me.

She gave me a big smile and said hi as she noticed me staring her way (she was carrying a small sealed box with a UPS label and I was trying to see if it was outgoing and if I should offer to take it).

I noticed her glance at my wedding ring and I awkwardly blurted "No, I was just looking at your box!" As soon as I said it I realized how it sounded and felt my face get hot and red with embarrassment. When I looked back up she wasn't walking next to me anymore. I looked in my mirror and she was doubled over laughing.

Ugh.
Smooth.
I've made deliveries, where the customer says, "oh I was expecting a bigger package " , then realizes what she's said, and starts laughing.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Walked into an office one time and the secretary lady was kneeling on the floor looking through the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet, she looks up at me and says "Well, here I am on my knees waiting for you!". I stood there kinda speechless as she realized how it sounded.

Ugh.
Pervert