Funny and embarrassing

Ring Sport

I walked into a business one day and the secretary had her head down doing something on her desk. There were others in the room and she obviously thought I was someone else. She blurts out in seductive voice "well hello there sexy". She looks up and realizes I wasn't who she thought I was.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver (since retired) who liked to flirt with this one particular receptionist. One day he was making his delivery and started to flirt with her when he noticed that she was on the phone. Rather than stopping he kept at it. It was only when he got back to the center when he found out that she had been talking to her husband, who didn't take too kindly to the UPS dude flirting with his wife and called in a concern.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We had a driver (since retired) who liked to flirt with this one particular receptionist. One day he was making his delivery and started to flirt with her when he noticed that she was on the phone. Rather than stopping he kept at it. It was only when he got back to the center when he found out that she had been talking to her husband, who didn't take too kindly to the UPS dude flirting with his wife and called in a concern.
oops

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I pulled under a shade tree one time many years ago to sort my next 50 stops. I had an old FM radio in the cab that was tuned to a 70's station, and the song "Brandy you're a Fine Girl" came on so I sang along to it while I sorted. The next song was "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright, and I really got into it, my voice cracking on all the high notes as I screeeched out "Dreeeeeam weavah weavah weavah" with all the reverb echo. The song ended as I got my last shelf sorted, and when I went back up to the cab I discovered to my horror that a customer had been standing there the whole time waiting to ask if I had a package for her. She was trying to be polite but she lost it and just busted up laughing. I wanted to die of shame. That was the last time I ever sang along to the radio while working; thank God this was before smart phones and YouTube!

wayfair

swollen member
I pulled under a shade tree one time many years ago to sort my next 50 stops. I had an old FM radio in the cab that was tuned to a 70's station, and the song "Brandy you're a Fine Girl" came on so I sang along to it while I sorted. The next song was "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright, and I really got into it, my voice cracking on all the high notes as I screeeched out "Dreeeeeam weavah weavah weavah" with all the reverb echo. The song ended as I got my last shelf sorted, and when I went back up to the cab I discovered to my horror that a customer had been standing there the whole time waiting to ask if I had a package for her. She was trying to be polite but she lost it and just busted up laughing. I wanted to die of shame. That was the last time I ever sang along to the radio while working; thank God this was before smart phones and YouTube!

I have done the same thing with my bluetooth headphones on(no audible music for her)... customer had rs packages to give to me.