Funny story... I guess

PT Car Washer

they should also be held to the same hours rules. some carwasher is going to run someone over after working too many hours.
Car washers do not wash cars anymore. Just park them for the preload. Walk around with a broom in case anyone ask what you are doing. I remember one car washer worked 16 hours at double time one holiday with no lunch or break time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Car washers do not wash cars anymore. Just park them for the preload. Walk around with a broom in case anyone ask what you are doing. I remember one car washer worked 16 hours at double time one holiday with no lunch or break time.
I tried to wash my truck Thursday because everything was so dirty you couldn't hardly see lights or anything. Our freaking hose was broken. Wasn't even an option. Stopped up at the car wash later.

oldngray

nowhere special
My building has a car wash trucks can drive through. Drivers used to wash their own trucks every day after fueling. That car wash hasn't been used for years, A couple of times a month a car washer will spray them with a hose and wash the windows with dirty water.

PT Car Washer

That's my job. When I first bid the car wash we fueled, washed, outside and inside every night and checked oil and cleaned windows and parked for the preload.

Sorry guys, Dave spent the night at my house and was too busy to get back to this thread. He wanted me to tell you all that he's wrong.

Poor Dave

images