Future of FedEx hubs?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You’re a fine one to talk after all you’re the who brought up 1950’s technology, not me jackass.

I'm not the who bought up 1950s technology. Maybe it's the other who bought up 1950s technology. Besides, the only example I have of 1950s technology is you, and you're woefully obsolete.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Talk about contradicting one's self within the space of one page. No wonder no one here believes your BS. Except for you Mr. Pathetic.

I was making fun of you, and your inability to do anything because you're old and broken down, dope.

bbsam

Staff member
I am concerned though that going forward Uber will insist that every accident is “not at fault” for them and leave victims screwed with no way to fight the giant corporation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am concerned though that going forward Uber will insist that every accident is “not at fault” for them and leave victims screwed with no way to fight the giant corporation.

The investigation was conducted by the local police independent of Uber or any outside counsel.

It will be fine

But any finding contrary to Uber’s wishes will be challenged and tied up in court for decades.
Uber will have all the data, so they probably won't be wrong often. They'll have the video and sensor data, if they try to doctor it up they'd probably get caught easily.