G-Spot

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Nope! No hope what-so-ever. And it is soooo much fun. LMAO

Hey Mac, where'd ya go? Aren't you coming up with some good names? :happy-very:

wkmac

Nope! No hope what-so-ever. And it is soooo much fun. LMAO

Hey Mac, where'd ya go? Aren't you coming up with some good names? :happy-very:

Sorry Dilligaf, pulled a nearly 14 hour shift yesterday not getting home until after 3 am this morning and trying to wake up to get ready to go back and do it all over again. We ran a couple of 1k packages less than our peak day so I don't know what to expect today!

But just for a quickie

Eata Oval
Ridea Pole

Sorry, best I can do on a few hours sleep and only 1 cup of coffee so far!
:wink2:

Is if Friday yet?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sorry Dilligaf, pulled a nearly 14 hour shift yesterday not getting home until after 3 am this morning and trying to wake up to get ready to go back and do it all over again. We ran a couple of 1k packages less than our peak day so I don't know what to expect today!

But just for a quickie

Eata Oval
Ridea Pole

Sorry, best I can do on a few hours sleep and only 1 cup of coffee so far!
:wink2:

Is if Friday yet?
I understand. :wink2: If your day is anything like mine was it ain't looking good. I stopped at 2:15 for lunch. I had 42 stops done and 206 pcs off. It sucked!!!! And I had to leave about 90 pcs for Home Depot on the dock this morning because it wouldn't fit. I don't know what they were thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up having 100 stops, 289 pcs and 27 p/u's with 229 pcs. I am beat. :sick:

tieguy

Banned
Leave it up to BaBa to politicize this thread......now we know the origins of his fustrations...:stalker:

You can find a G-spot or whatever you want to call it with the two fingered cul-de-sac Jones method....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=two+finger+cul+de+sac+jones

I don't know that its a true politicization. It does raise some questions.

Can you see some scientist asking a committee for funding as he seeks the G-spot.

Exactly how did they do the research and determine that there was no G spot?

Asking the question as to who paid for this type of reseach is not all that off base. Actually asking someone to fund this kind of voodoo science probably is.

tieguy

Banned
You will live long and prosper....:peaceful:

Speaking of Names...
Has anybody seen Mike Hunt ?

We had a new divison manager introduced as Mike hunt to the management group. Everyone was laughing so hard afterwards that we had tears in our eyes. I'm not sure the divison manager ever got the joke. He was dumb as a brick.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know that its a true politicization. It does raise some questions.

Can you see some scientist asking a committee for funding as he seeks the G-spot.

Exactly how did they do the research and determine that there was no G spot?

Asking the question as to who paid for this type of reseach is not all that off base. Actually asking someone to fund this kind of voodoo science probably is.
I wish I had asked for the funding to do the study. Apparently I'm simply not creative enough to write grant proposals.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Been studying for years. Just didn't know I could get paid for it. Well, I knew I could get $20 a shot, but grant money? Never crossed my mind.:happy2:
I am sure you could find sites online to help you write a grant.

You could set yourself up for life.
Write a book.
Visit Oprah.
Get your own show on cable.
Set up do it yourself workshops.

Money is out there...just go get it.

Don't forget us here on BC.
Stop in and report results.:happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I suppose. Where there is a will there is a way. Now, what to do with the wife and kids....

Hire your wife and kids and make the payroll sweet.
You will earn points because you created jobs!!!
Just because you get the grant doesn't mean you have to do anything.
They won't check up on you.

bbsam

Staff member
Hire your wife and kids and make the payroll sweet.
You will earn points because you created jobs!!!
Just because you get the grant doesn't mean you have to do anything.
They won't check up on you.
You sound experienced. thanks.