Game. Set. Match.

Time for change

Or vote no and watch full timers bump you off your job, yes 1 full timer will displace 2 part timers due to volume loss. UPS is changing if we vote no.
Depends on supplement language, building seniority here, not worried, plus there will not be a strike after one no vote. We aren’t dumb.

babboo25

Banned
Depends on supplement language, building seniority here, not worried, plus there will not be a strike after one no vote. We aren’t dumb.
How are you so sure of that, Taylor already said this is best contract ever. Good luck with that. What will your picket sign say exactly? Need a good laugh cuz my fantasy teams are getting slaughtered today.

babboo25

Banned
94811B6F-144F-4A5B-ADE6-521D8E4FB4A3.jpeg
Me neither. A better contract? I can't wait!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How are you so sure of that, Taylor already said this is best contract ever. Good luck with that. What will your picket sign say exactly? Need a good laugh cuz my fantasy teams are getting slaughtered today.

They said that last contract too, so when they say it after the renegotiations, it can still mean nothing.

Time for change

All they have to do is give more money to current dues paying part timers instead of for those that are not even members yet. Pretty simple. Oh that’s right, it’s the company that needs a higher starting rate.