garnishing my wages

I'm in Vegas and been working for ups for 2 years. I owe over $4 for a collection I don't remembered. I was wondering if you were to have your check direct deposited into 2 accounts, the deductions would stop. any advice would be deeply appreciated!

upschuck

I'm in Vegas and been working for ups for 2 years. I owe over $4 for a collection I don't remembered. I was wondering if you were to have your check direct deposited into 2 accounts, the deductions would stop. any advice would be deeply appreciated!
It comes out of paycheck, not the bank.

$4??????

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Stop gambling...
You're welcome.
You didn't have to create a new account to admit you have a gambling problem @BakerMayfield2018 . We all knew

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Unlike you guys, I actually have the balls to gamble. I was in Vegas 3 months ago & I won damn near 6k on sports. I betted 700 with a 3 team parlay & won over 2200.
Don't remember owing money? All those phone calls and letters did nothing?

Why not have the balls to pay your debts? Do what you have to do to pay that judgement off. Work 3 jobs if you have to.

542thruNthru

I meant 4K. I can only make so much before they take deductions out. I uppped my 401K just to avoid it.

Unlike you guys, I actually have the balls to gamble. I was in Vegas 3 months ago & I won damn near 6k on sports. I betted 700 with a 3 team parlay & won over 2200.

Don't worry man I'll help you out.

Call this number and tell them about the garnishment. They will point you in the right direction.

1-800-522-4700

Box Ox

Call this number and tell them about the garnishment. They will point you in the right direction.

1-800-522-4700

2zeknya.jpg