garnishing my wages

F

Frankie's Friend

They always brag about how much the win but you never hear about how much they lose until all of a sudden they are broke, filing bankruptcy and crying about how life is so unfair. I've seen it happen dozens of times. I never feel sorry for a gambler.

Because they always think they can outsmart “the house”. No sympathy for someone who puts their family and home at risk just for the rush.

And just for those that have less than a 50 IQ...
The lights are still on in Vegas because more people lose than win.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I'm in Vegas and been working for ups for 2 years. I owe over $4 for a collection I don't remembered. I was wondering if you were to have your check direct deposited into 2 accounts, the deductions would stop. any advice would be deeply appreciated!

sheriffs department is in charge of wage garnishments. whoever you owe contacts collection agency. collection agency then contacts local sheriffs department who then in turn contacts UPS payroll dept. money is taken from check before it gets direct deposited. usually its 10% of your total take home per week after taxes and deductions but can be up to 25% as per federal law. hope this helps.

I shouldn't have to pay. I filed a dispute and got it removed with reporting agency few months ago. Y'all just jealous that I'm a Successful Gambler. BTW I rather put down 4K on GGG over Alvarez.
vegas.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
The little small town VFW I frequent did $360,000 in pull tab sales last month. Zero dollars of that was mine. I do enjoy watching others lose their paychecks and disability checks though. Its amazing how these idiots just keep digging 20's and hundreds out of their billfolds and purses. The little old ladies hit the pull tab boxes hard on BINGO night.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The little small town VFW I frequent did $360,000 in pull tab sales last month. Zero dollars of that was mine. I do enjoy watching others lose their paychecks and disability checks though. Its amazing how these idiots just keep digging 20's and hundreds out of their billfolds and purses. The little old ladies hit the pull tab boxes hard on BINGO night.
It amazed me both times that I went to bingo how much people spent on those pull tabs. Even if I had money like that I wouldn’t waste it on pull tabs.