Gas shortages

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tiffany Wright of AAA Carolinas criticized what she described as "irresponsible behavior at the pump."
"People are taking their entire family fleet of vehicles to the gas station and filing up when they don't need to," Wright told CNN's Dianne Gallagher.
So there's no gas shortage, the problem is just that people are filling up their cars.

SMH, you people are ridiculous.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Remember the Green Raw Deal wants sky high gas prices. AOC, Sanders, and Biden are happy over all of this. To them, this is all necessary to force you to live in the stone age.
Everyone has been wondering, wheres kamila??

Shes been on her computer...

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
People sometimes wonder if they have been brainwashed. There is a new test for people to take to see if they have been brainwashed. Below are the questions.

1. If you believed the election was rigged or influenced by Russia when Trump won but think Biden’s election was perfectly normal... You might be brainwashed!
2. If you wasn’t concerned about the national debt under Obama but Trump‘s spending made you mad yet Biden’s running up of the debt doesn’t concern you.. You might be brainwashed!
3. If you spoke your concern over Trump’s mental state yet think Biden is sharp as a tack… You might be brainwashed!
4. If you was against Trump‘s handling of the illegal migrants but haven’t said one thing about Biden’s handling… You might be brainwashed!
5. If you thought Trump was racist but have no concern over Biden’s statements towards multiple races… You might be brainwashed!
6. If you thought Trump’s family wasn’t fit to be the 1st family but you think Biden’s family is top quality.. You might be brainwashed!
7. If you thought Trump was a sexual pervert but the sniffing videos of Biden seems normal to you… You might be brainwashed!
8. If you thought Trump played golf to much and didn’t work enough but you think Biden’s work schedule is what a president should be doing… You might be brainwashed!
9. If these questions p i s s you off or you are making excuses at this very moment…You might be brainwashed!

If you answers yes to 2 or more of these questions you need to stop listening to MSM and start thinking for yourself and stop being a sheep.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
My grandpa paid one dollar for 5 gallons many yesterdays ago.
When I first started driving a car (about 1964 ) gas was around 30 cents a gallon. A few years earlier than that I remember being with my Dad and him filling up at a station that was having a gas war with other stations and gas was 16 cents a gallon.

bacha29

Long lines and closed gas stations say shortage to me.
Colonial Pipeline is owned by 6 separate entities 2 are off shore and none have controlling interest. Washington has been after it and other essential privately owned infrastructure owner/operators to spend money on cyber security but lacked the power to mandate it.
The result: You can't find gasoline due to a cyber attack..... Remember, this is what you wanted .

For years Washington wanted ERCOT's suppliers to winterize in preparation for a severe winter weather outbreak and for ERCOT to join up with the national electric grid in order to access power during an emergency. Both refused to go along with the request.

The result: No heat, no water, no lights..... Remember, this is what you wanted.

Events such as these are not unexpected and many more are likely to occur. You can only do so much to warn those who are responsible to take the measures needed to avoid them but if they won't listen or more often than not don't want to have to spend the money....

Well, this is what you wanted.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When I first started driving a car (about 1964 ) gas was around 30 cents a gallon. A few years earlier than that I remember being with my Dad and him filling up at a station that was having a gas war with other stations and gas was 16 cents a gallon.
I can remember my Dad saying..."fill er up or 5 dollars worth, which ever comes first."