Gas shortages

bacha29

We can land a drone on Mars but we can’t get gas prices under control..
✊🧔
WTI and BRENT both down 3% today and you say there's a gas shortage? The problem is with the lack of drivers and lack of cyber security. Private operators rolled the dice on the prospects of higher margins vs the prospect of a cyber security breach.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Private operators rolled the dice on the prospects of higher margins vs the prospect of a cyber security breach.
Do you have any source for the claim they laxed on security in exchange for profit, or are you just making crap up because you're a Biden sheep?

National security is one of the few jobs the federal government should be doing, and part of that is cyber security of our infrastructure.

Just another of many failures of Biden's disastrous administration. There will be many more.

Mutineer

It is amazing how some people think nothing is a problem as long as it doesn’t affect them. Kind of like Hitler wasn‘t a problem because I’m not a Jew attitude.
There are alot of people who gleefully enable and endorse political policies with real, negative effects and consequences which real people suffer over. Simply because they are insulated from the havoc they cause.

Figuratively speaking, those same people will urinate upon your head, smile, and tell you "it's just warm, summer rain". And later they will wrinkle their nose, indignantly complain, and loudly wonder "why everything smells like piss?"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
3222A7FD-0777-40DA-8341-162E260BBC7D.jpeg

I’m not gonna lie, I was kind of feeling like this this morning as I was filling my diesel truck and watching all the confused people drive to the pumps and realize there was no gas, and drive off. Lol.

bacha29

Do you have any source for the claim they laxed on security in exchange for profit, or are you just making crap up because you're a Biden sheep?

National security is one of the few jobs the federal government should be doing, and part of that is cyber security of our infrastructure.

Just another of many failures of Biden's disastrous administration. There will be many more.
Oh so now that you've been negatively impacted by the failings of your beloved corporations and your "small government" that lacks the legislation to mandate such actions you now want it to take the steps need in order to keep your from being inconvenienced and having to face additional expense.
So which way do you want it? Like so many consercuks you don't KNOW which way your want it when it comes to the duties of government . Just as long as it serves and protects you and you alone in a satisfactory manner.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh so now that you've been negatively impacted by the failings of your beloved corporations and your "small government" that lacks the legislation to mandate such actions you now want it to take the steps need in order to keep your from being inconvenienced and having to face additional expense.
So which way do you want it? Like so many consercuks you don't KNOW which way your want it when it comes to the duties of government . Just as long as it serves and protects you and you alone in a satisfactory manner.
So in short, no, you cannot backup your claims.

bacha29

So in short, no, you cannot backup your claims.
A GAO report released in 2019 you know the Trump administration released a report calling to the attention of the TSA it's concerns regarding the shortcomings in cyber security in the nation's key infrastructure that it had identified. This was released to the public and privately owned critical infrastructure operations needed to take action.