Gas shortages

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No gas.

Screenshot_20210513-070410_Samsung Internet.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
If this thread shows anything it’s that democrats are delusional when their policies go to :censored2: in the real world. They have faith in their radical ideology, so nothing to worry about. All according to the plan.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You should talk to the folks in Atlanta.

The Biden gas shortage continues...
It is amazing how some people think nothing is a problem as long as it doesn’t affect them. Kind of like Hitler wasn‘t a problem because I’m not a Jew attitude.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I'll take a short-term gas shortage over a raging pandemic any day. The orange turd left this country in a huge mess and it's going to take a while to clean it up.
Your TDS has completely taken over your mind. There is a test a couple pages back that might help you understand about brainwashing.

bacha29

It is amazing how some people think nothing is a problem as long as it doesn’t affect them. Kind of like Hitler wasn‘t a problem because I’m not a Jew attitude.
Spot on. People on here want to blame the people who sounded the alarm rather than the people who willfully chose to ignore the alarm because they didn't want to have to spend the money. Wanting to stuff it down their pockets instead.