Generation Garbage

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Meat, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Meat

Meat Active Member

I have never posted in this section before, but those that follow me on the FedEx forum know that I’m not one to start discussions just to stir up trouble.

However, I read an article today regarding how Millennials are saving for retirement, and I was consternated by some of the statistical data.

Due to the negligence of the Boomers, most Millennials can’t save for retirement. No surprise there, but what I found shocking is that the third of Millennials that can save for retirement, already have approximately the same amount of retirement savings as the average Boomer - a disgrace indeed!

Obviously, based on this objective data, it’s safe to say that the Boomers are the worst generation in the history of this great country (generation “garbage” so to speak), and they should be throughly ashamed of themselves. And yet, it seems that this lamentably incompetent lot, find it necessary to post derogatory comments regarding Millennials (search the FedEx forum to see what these useless sods had to say when the Millennials were exercising their first amendment rights regarding the gun control debate).

How can a generation that pissed away the post WW2 prosperity say anything negative about anybody, much less a younger generation - beleaguered by the economic struggles the Boomers created - that already has accomplished more?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. rod

rod retired and happy

Millennial=blame everything on someone else

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Meat

Meat Active Member

What generation are you, and what is your current retirement savings?

4. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

845746B4-E82F-4DEC-BE79-291B373B499D.gif

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Crash-n-Burn

Crash-n-Burn Finished work

Ah your talking to the CEO

6. Future

Future Victory Ride

2C598DA3-002B-411F-8787-F614FC176A37.gif

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Never posted in Current Events before?

really.jpg

8. Crash-n-Burn

Crash-n-Burn Finished work

9. Lol x 2

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

:karateboy::rofl::grrr::rofl::clubbing::rofl::stalker::rofl::dance::rofl::cool_dog::rofl::sword::rofl::devillangel::rofl::princess::rofl::madashell::rofl::faint::rofl::puppet::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Derail Derail x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. I've never posted (much) in the current events (today) but I would say that every individual case is you know, up to the individual.

At that age I was spending $$$$ on girls because that was my future...
    a fox to entertain me for several decades.

12. Meat

Meat Active Member

The epitaph of generation “garbage”: they will always be remembered as a generation that excelled at emoticons, but failed miserably at investing.

13. Meat

Meat Active Member

How many times has “the fox” taken half of your wealth? I’m going to surmise at least twice.

14. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

What is YOUR current retirement savings?

15. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

You throw a hanging curveball over the plate and don't expect it to be knocked out of the park. Hang around fella and get it handed backatcha, as Sarah Palin would say.
    None of your hit and run like you do in Fedex Discussions, you birthed this thread, hang around to mother it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  16. Same fox. You're ass umption is incorrect. Wouldn't trade her for the world.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Meat

Meat Active Member

So you construe “the fox” to be a commodity, like you spent your money and paid for her?

18. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

Exactly what happened today to make you feel as emasculated, as I assume you are, to post this. I'll assume a will was read today and you were left with empty hands. Glory days

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  19. No, you are. Butt head.
    I invested my best for the girl I always wanted to marry even before I dated her.
    Bought her nice things because girls like nice things and I really liked her.
    Don't twist the story. Jerk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Remember, he's only 16 and on an allowance from dear old stepdad.