Generation Garbage

floridays

Same fox. You're ass umption is incorrect. Wouldn't trade her for the world.
A word to the wise however, protect the assets, she may trade you. Not being mean or a smartass, ignorance is bliss should never be an option. Take it for what it's worth, free advice.
More advice, continue to love your baby, she's probably more beautiful than when lust was in bloom.

F

Frankie's Friend

A word to the wise however, protect the assets, she may trade you. Not being mean or a smartass, ignorance is bliss should never be an option. Take it for what it's worth, free advice.
More advice, continue to love your baby, she's probably more beautiful than when lust was in bloom.
If she walked out today I'd give her the bank account and the assets.
She's better than what I deserved.
I'm blessed to have been her husband.

Meat

No, you are. Butt head.
I invested my best for the girl I always wanted to marry even before I dated her.
Bought her nice things because girls like nice things and I really liked her.
Don't twist the story. Jerk.

Sounds like a material relationship that went askew. Oh well, you can always cling to the memories of a time when you had a future.

Whitelexus

I have never posted in this section before, but those that follow me on the FedEx forum know that I’m not one to start discussions just to stir up trouble.

However, I read an article today regarding how Millennials are saving for retirement, and I was consternated by some of the statistical data.

Due to the negligence of the Boomers, most Millennials can’t save for retirement. No surprise there, but what I found shocking is that the third of Millennials that can save for retirement, already have approximately the same amount of retirement savings as the average Boomer - a disgrace indeed!

Obviously, based on this objective data, it’s safe to say that the Boomers are the worst generation in the history of this great country (generation “garbage” so to speak), and they should be throughly ashamed of themselves. And yet, it seems that this lamentably incompetent lot, find it necessary to post derogatory comments regarding Millennials (search the FedEx forum to see what these useless sods had to say when the Millennials were exercising their first amendment rights regarding the gun control debate).

How can a generation that :censored2: away the post WW2 prosperity say anything negative about anybody, much less a younger generation - beleaguered by the economic struggles the Boomers created - that already has accomplished more?
“Not one to stir up trouble” BUT hahaha Yikes!!!

floridays

If she walked out today I'd give her the bank account and the assets.
She's better than what I deserved.
I'm blessed to have been her husband.
Great attitude, I hope she has the same. Edit your post to say, I'm blessed to be her husband. Hope you guys have a great life, great kids, and grand kids. Best to you.

rod

Retired 22 years
What generation are you, and what is your current retirement savings?
I’m 10...in dog years and have more money than your generation can imagine. Blame me for your problems if it makes you feel better. We wouldn’t want you to go to bed crying thinking something was your fault.

Meat

I’m 10...in dog years and have more money than your generation can imagine. Blame me for your problems if it makes you feel better. We wouldn’t want you to go to bed crying thinking something was your fault.

You sure about that? How much are we talking about?