Generation Garbage

floridays

I’ll take that to mean that you are just getting by - yeah, I’m an embarrassment to MY generation.
I can recognize a smartass, you're a young one, I'm an old one. Show a little respect, it's less painful to willingly do so, than have it beat into you. It's your world, I'm just living in it.

floridays

I'm not bothered by any generation.

All I see is individuals.
That is reality, time does not define a person, or persons. Future generations will define prior generations wholly, with no regard to individual human beings at the time.

On a personal note, I joke way too much, which someone that doesn't know me, may draw a wrong conclusion of the type of man I truly am. I've got no one to blame but myself for their conclusions. I need to deal with the flaws, but it's so much fun to joke around. I'm human little rat.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm really bothered by generation X.

I am more concerned about D-Generation X:

upload_2018-4-26_6-44-32.jpeg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Anybody who says "millenials are lazy" we're able to afford an apartment, car payment and all their bills on a minimum wage job at one point in their life. Millenials have not been afforded the same opportunity to propser as the generations who bash us. And no, I'm no complaining or whining, I'm stating a fact. We got dealt a :censored2: sammy; I have no idea why people are so shocked at millenials unwillingness to play the game.