Generation Garbage

Meat

I have never posted in this section before, but those that follow me on the FedEx forum know that I’m not one to start discussions just to stir up trouble.

However, I read an article today regarding how Millennials are saving for retirement, and I was consternated by some of the statistical data.

Due to the negligence of the Boomers, most Millennials can’t save for retirement. No surprise there, but what I found shocking is that the third of Millennials that can save for retirement, already have approximately the same amount of retirement savings as the average Boomer - a disgrace indeed!

Obviously, based on this objective data, it’s safe to say that the Boomers are the worst generation in the history of this great country (generation “garbage” so to speak), and they should be throughly ashamed of themselves. And yet, it seems that this lamentably incompetent lot, find it necessary to post derogatory comments regarding Millennials (search the FedEx forum to see what these useless sods had to say when the Millennials were exercising their first amendment rights regarding the gun control debate).

How can a generation that pissed away the post WW2 prosperity say anything negative about anybody, much less a younger generation - beleaguered by the economic struggles the Boomers created - that already has accomplished more?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have never posted in this section before, but those that follow me on the FedEx forum know that I’m not one to start discussions just to stir up trouble.

However, I read an article today regarding how Millennials are saving for retirement, and I was consternated by some of the statistical data.

Due to the negligence of the Boomers, most Millennials can’t save for retirement. No surprise there, but what I found shocking is that the third of Millennials that can save for retirement, already have approximately the same amount of retirement savings as the average Boomer - a disgrace indeed!

Obviously, based on this objective data, it’s safe to say that the Boomers are the worst generation in the history of this great country (generation “garbage” so to speak), and they should be throughly ashamed of themselves. And yet, it seems that this lamentably incompetent lot, find it necessary to post derogatory comments regarding Millennials (search the FedEx forum to see what these useless sods had to say when the Millennials were exercising their first amendment rights regarding the gun control debate).

How can a generation that :censored2: away the post WW2 prosperity say anything negative about anybody, much less a younger generation - beleaguered by the economic struggles the Boomers created - that already has accomplished more?
845746B4-E82F-4DEC-BE79-291B373B499D.gif

Future

Victory Ride

How can a generation that :censored2: away the post WW2 prosperity say anything negative about anybody, much less a younger generation - beleaguered by the economic struggles the Boomers created - that already has accomplished more?
2C598DA3-002B-411F-8787-F614FC176A37.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

I've never posted (much) in the current events (today) but I would say that every individual case is you know, up to the individual.

At that age I was spending $$$$ on girls because that was my future...
a fox to entertain me for several decades.

Meat

I've never posted (much) in the current events (today) but I would say that every individual case is you know, up to the individual.

At that age I was spending $$$$ on girls because that was my future...
a fox to entertain me for several decades.

How many times has “the fox” taken half of your wealth? I’m going to surmise at least twice.

floridays

You throw a hanging curveball over the plate and don't expect it to be knocked out of the park. Hang around fella and get it handed backatcha, as Sarah Palin would say.
None of your hit and run like you do in Fedex Discussions, you birthed this thread, hang around to mother it.

floridays

Exactly what happened today to make you feel as emasculated, as I assume you are, to post this. I'll assume a will was read today and you were left with empty hands. Glory days

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

So you construe “the fox” to be a commodity, like you spent your money and paid for her?
No, you are. Butt head.
I invested my best for the girl I always wanted to marry even before I dated her.
Bought her nice things because girls like nice things and I really liked her.
Don't twist the story. Jerk.