Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

floridays

Your gonna have to serve somebody... Bob Dylan
Most people who are pathetic aren't religious.
Hey brother, I saw Dylan on his tour after that album came out. Get music on the vinyl.

That said, I'm only redeemed, a lot of religious are lost and pathe..... I won't finish it.

rickyb

Your gonna have to serve somebody... Bob Dylan

Most people who are pathetic aren't religious.
ive met alot of religious ppl and it translates into nothing.

the sooner u accept that everything (news, religion, taxes, school, etc) is a lie to keep u under control and to profit off of u, the sooner u can start doing something meaningful with ur life

floridays

the sooner u accept that everything (news, religion, taxes, school, etc) is a lie to keep u under control and to profit off of u, the sooner u can start doing something meaningful with ur life
If you like free, I have good news for you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I've met a lot of non-religious ppl and it translates into nothing.

Wow man.. heavy, brilliant, packed with meaning.
You're proof of the plan I've known about for a long time. God wants me to spend a little time with each of the most stupidest people on earth.

floridays

It's obvious you have already accepted it, how's it workin for you?

rickyb

Not surprising .
From your comments it looks like your world is figurative,too.

Try reality sometime. Its a great concept.
Dlku3hyXoAEhHUQ.jpg

vantexan

When will you start?