Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

rickyb

im not impressed with my generation anymore than i was impressed with the last one. i did like how the youth were overwhelmingly voting bernie. im guessing we were voting corbyn as well.

the human species is a real life dawn of the dead movie. comparing this generation to the previous one is like comparing trump to clinton. i think the species is finished. my bets we are. i was listening to chris hedges, jill stein, and medea benjamin, and the level of desperation in their voices is chilling.

is my generation more laid back? i think that could be a good thing for work / life balance which north america is lacking in, but its a bad thing if your too lazy to do anything meaningful.

this is pathetic. its 2017 and we are living in the future, but things are worse than they were 60 years ago. so yea, in that sense i do feel entitled.

pitting one generation against the other is another good way of dividing and conquering for the rich. it keeps people distracted from who they should really be angry at. so keep at it.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

im not impressed with my generation anymore than i was impressed with the last one. i did like how the youth were overwhelmingly voting bernie. im guessing we were voting corbyn as well.

the human species is a real life dawn of the dead movie. comparing this generation to the previous one is like comparing trump to clinton. i think the species is finished. my bets we are. i was listening to chris hedges, jill stein, and medea benjamin, and the level of desperation in their voices is chilling.

is my generation more laid back? i think that could be a good thing for work / life balance which norh america is lacking in, but its a bad thing if your too lazy to do anything meaningful.

Is there anything you're happy about?

BrownArmy

about what?

Anything.

The world situation is a mess, has always been a mess, and will always be a mess.

It's good to be educated and involved, but on some level, you know, the world just turns, regardless of how we think or feel.

I'm just wondering where you find your joy in life.

rickyb

Anything.

The world situation is a mess, has always been a mess, and will always be a mess.

It's good to be educated and involved, but on some level, you know, the world just turns, regardless of how we think or feel.

I'm just wondering where you find your joy in life.
friends. making jokes at work. listening to french or biology or politics or music. donating. looking good. going on trips. partying. the dogs. eating my tacos.

i think im most happy when im almost dying: so paragliding, donating alot of money, speeding, flying a stunt plane, hang gliding, etc.

Last edited:

Non sequitur

is my generation more laid back? i think that could be a good thing for work / life balance which north america is lacking in, but its a bad thing if your too lazy to do anything meaningful.

this is pathetic. its 2017 and we are living in the future, but things are worse than they were 60 years ago. so yea, in that sense i do feel entitled.

pitting one generation against the other is another good way of dividing and conquering for the rich. it keeps people distracted from who they should really be angry at. so keep at it.

Insightful. Agree with you on hidden forces dividing and conquering

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

human history is just a bunch of cycles

stupidity and failure are as inevitable as progress and success