Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

yes but at least its being done democratically.

democracy is not a perfect system but it better than dictatorships and capitalist power abuse.

and workers are incentivized to care w coops bc they profit off of their hard work

and yes market pressures make it hard for coops. theres been commentary on Mondragon regarding this
Mondragon uses slave labor to subsidize their co op.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
well in terms of stress related to owning companies, market pressures may be to blame for that. if the competitor works hard, you gotta work harder. my dads friend runs a company and he has a ton of health problems bc of the stress. not sure why he doesn't hire more ppl?

theres no such thing as a fair days work in this system bc the whole thing is built on mostly injustice.

in capitalism your not helping the collective, your helping the capitalist.

my 2 theories on the ppl who work hard for the capitalist is propaganda and some ppl always gotta be busy.

like I said before most ppl don't have the perspective to know anything other than capitalism.

I enjoy going slow and a lot of ppl at my job do this although they likely don't have a alternative to capitalism like me.

voting your supervisor and yourself is more efficient and more democratic than capitalism. theres facts to back up that coops are more efficient. I don't buy the idea that if something was more efficient we would already have it; this system we have is based on power struggles, not efficiency. we do tons of inefficient things and that's partly bc of rigging by ppl w money, partly bc ppl are too cynical to fight for a better world, etc.
Recess is over now, run along back to kindergarten.

vantexan

well in terms of stress related to owning companies, market pressures may be to blame for that. if the competitor works hard, you gotta work harder. my dads friend runs a company and he has a ton of health problems bc of the stress. not sure why he doesn't hire more ppl?

theres no such thing as a fair days work in this system bc the whole thing is built on mostly injustice.

in capitalism your not helping the collective, your helping the capitalist.

my 2 theories on the ppl who work hard for the capitalist is propaganda and some ppl always gotta be busy.

like I said before most ppl don't have the perspective to know anything other than capitalism.

I enjoy going slow and a lot of ppl at my job do this although they likely don't have a alternative to capitalism like me.

voting your supervisor and yourself is more efficient and more democratic than capitalism. theres facts to back up that coops are more efficient. I don't buy the idea that if something was more efficient we would already have it; this system we have is based on power struggles, not efficiency. we do tons of inefficient things and that's partly bc of rigging by ppl w money, partly bc ppl are too cynical to fight for a better world, etc.
WACN

newfie

snowflake peta wins a nice victory

40122681_2389857691074346_8123595465431187456_n.jpg

rickyb

Living in your mothers basement and pretending to know what ails the world is even more ridiculous.
u can do that stuff and still know some of the answers.

ur logic is whats ridiculous.

ur probably mad at me for pointing out that a large portion of america got duped by trumps ridiculous narrative about immigrants. and another portion is duped by russian investigation. kinda like how they got duped post 9/11 into invading iraq.

whats common with all of these is blaming outside forces instead of looking in the mirror.

rickyb

Now I just read an article about the "Generation Z" kids- the kids of Millennials. Apparently they will even be worse than Millennials when it comes to crying (if that's possible).
thats great.

they have worse economic prospects, do they not?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Now I just read an article about the "Generation Z" kids- the kids of Millennials. Apparently they will even be worse than Millennials when it comes to crying (if that's possible).
No way can more tears be shed than from the Mills.
If they are worse, it won't matter, most of us will be dead by the time they take over. Thank God.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
which gen ran america to the ground???

Mr. Canada..You say that like America has already been ran to the ground. Not yet.
But, with each generation, more and more secular humanist are being produced. It's not a question of if but when.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. -- John Adams

rickyb

Mr. Canada..You say that like America has already been ran to the ground. Not yet.
But, with each generation, more and more secular humanist are being produced. It's not a question of if but when.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. -- John Adams
dude religion is broken. its another control system.

religion is not about being insecure about death, going to church, and then doing next to nothing to make the world better, and waiting for the afterlife.

haha and what do u mean "not yet" and which gen has been around while america withers???