Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
CA64D850-5A4B-45EA-9A2B-EA667A062926.jpeg
theres correlations

ppl blame the wrong crowd and im here to point out about shaken baby brains bc of wall st greed, something which im sure alot have not heard about.

The force is strong tonite

rickyb

Well, if you don't even attempt to better your lot in life, you are pretty much a loser.

And, as for me, don't worry. I work maybe 15 hours a week, and that's just for grins. Contrary to what some (one) think, I certainly don't have to. But, it's fun.

And days I don't work, my life is full hanging out with my grandchildren.

Move, get a real job, and make something of yourself.
so you retired from UPS?

people who work after retirement are the losers. the country is falling apart and all you can think of doing is working for some big corporation.

i do school and after that i am moving, and i dont need any advice from you bc i dont expect anything good from you, but feel free.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
25E2ACE8-03C5-4138-BFE8-B57627DEEBA9.gif
so you retired from UPS?

people who work after retirement are the losers. the country is falling apart and all you can think of doing is working for some big corporation.

i do school and after that i am moving, and i dont need any advice from you bc i dont expect anything good from you, but feel free.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
so you retired from UPS?

What makes you think I work for a big corporation? Where are you going to work when you are done with school? A tiny corporation?

And, maybe you do need some advice from a responsible adult. It doesn't seem as though you have ever had any before.

rickyb

What makes you think I work for a big corporation? Where are you going to work when you are done with school? A tiny corporation?

And, maybe you do need some advice from a responsible adult. It doesn't seem as though you have ever had any before.
believe me, when i think of "responsible adult" your the first guy that comes to mind ;)

u probably work to get away from the wife so you stop fighting

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
believe me, when i think of "responsible adult" your the first guy that comes to mind ;)

u probably work to get away from the wife so you stop fighting

Bye, ricky.

Better ask mommy for some cash to gas that car up. It's gonna be getting cold soon.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
is there something wrong with that?

or should i pay $2000 / mth for a 1 br?

if more people considered living in their vans, maybe they wouldnt have shaken their babies brains to jelly during the great recession...
Yep, having the money to buy a good green tambourine would help with that behavior.

rickyb

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

"Researchers analyzed data on 512 cases of head trauma in the children's centers of four hospitals (in Pittsburgh, Pa.; Cincinnati, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; and Seattle) and found that the number of cases had increased to 9.3 per month as of Dec. 1, 2007, compared with 6 per month prior to that date — a rate that had held steady since 2004."

Shaken-baby syndrome on rise in recession

"The rate of abusive head traumas in infants has nearly doubled in the past three years, according to a 2010 multicenter study led by Pittsburgh pediatrician Rachel Berger. Researchers believe that financial problems cause stress in families, which triggers the frustration that results in abused infants. In the months after the recession began in 2008, the number of cases jumped 55 percent, the study found.

At Seattle Children’s Hospital – one of the four centers in the study – the number of cases jumped from 16 in 2007 to 31 in 2008, and then fell to 24 in 2009, according to Dr. Kenneth Feldman, medical director of the Children’s Protection Program there.