Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

oldngray

nowhere special
th.jpg

rickyb

I gotta say, kid. You crack me up.

Are you 'camping' in your car down by the river yet?
is there something wrong with that?

or should i pay $2000 / mth for a 1 br?

if more people considered living in their vans, maybe they wouldnt have shaken their babies brains to jelly during the great recession...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
is there something wrong with that?

or should i pay $2000 / mth for a 1 br?

if more people considered living in their vans, maybe they wouldnt have shaken their babies brains to jelly during the great recession...

I don't know where in Canada you live, but if you can't find a good enough job to afford rent, maybe you should consider moving someplace more affordable.

Living in your car is the loser way out.

rickyb

I don't know where in Canada you live, but if you can't find a good enough job to afford rent, maybe you should consider moving someplace more affordable.

Living in your car is the loser way out.
yea your absolutely right, everyones a loser and its all our fault.

i should be like you, and work 50+ hours a week and have no life, and pay all my money to the landlord or bank

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
yea your absolutely right, everyones a loser and its all our fault.

i should be like you, and work 50+ hours a week and have no life, and pay all my money to the landlord or bank

Well, if you don't even attempt to better your lot in life, you are pretty much a loser.

And, as for me, don't worry. I work maybe 15 hours a week, and that's just for grins. Contrary to what some (one) think, I certainly don't have to. But, it's fun.

And days I don't work, my life is full hanging out with my grandchildren.

Move, get a real job, and make something of yourself.