Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

rickyb

All knowing? Funny. I have no idea, but common sense would tell me yes.
so there you go. and your right. im not familiar with the rents, i mean its real bad where i live, but i do know north america has a massive housing bubble going on. thats one explanation for why young adults arent moving out of their parents place. another is student debt. another is a weak economy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
so there you go. and your right. im not familiar with the rents, i mean its real bad where i live, but i do know north america has a massive housing bubble going on. thats one explanation for why young adults arent moving out of their parents place. another is student debt. another is a weak economy.
And another is laziness and no motivation.

MC0493

Can i be the 1% of my generation that isn't an entitled piece of :censored2:? (I'm 23) It's funny watching people come in trying to do this job and they quite because it's too hard. Everyone wants money for nothing (and the chicks for free) and they think the world owes them. Go earn it, go work, go do something.

rickyb

Can i be the 1% of my generation that isn't an entitled piece of :censored2:? (I'm 23) It's funny watching people come in trying to do this job and they quite because it's too hard. Everyone wants money for nothing (and the chicks for free) and they think the world owes them. Go earn it, go work, go do something.
just going to work is not good enough FYI

Non sequitur

Iowa used to have the highest percentage of higher educated kids. It was due to large families and watching their parents working so hard on the farm and never really getting ahead.

BrownArmy

Iowa used to have the highest percentage of higher educated kids. It was due to large families and watching their parents working so hard on the farm and never really getting ahead.

My wife and her parents are from Iowa.

Her mother is the oldest of eight.

Either one could outwork anyone here.

Just saying.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
hey what does "entitled" mean anyways?

I think i know why we are told this, but please answer honestly and then i will explain
8D1BDB75-4AE3-465B-8BFA-1A0A25EE5CF7.png

rickyb

calling millenials snowflakes is obviously insulting. don't fall for the divide and conquer started by the ultra rich. you have more in common w millenials than these rich :censored2:s

your going to need millenials support when ultra rich come after whatever wealth you have more than they already are.

Paul Sliker‏ @psliker 6h6 hours ago

Paul Sliker Retweeted TODAY

The majority of millennials have over $10K in student loan debt. With banks now subject to higher lending standards, that means if u already have to pay 15-20% of your income on the loans, you’re not gonna have the 40% of your income u need for a mortgage. This isn't hard people.https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1022597069847097344 …

Paul Sliker added,

TODAYVerified account @TODAYshow
Why can't millennials afford houses? Blame bachelor parties, says study Why bachelor, bachelorette parties could be standing in the way of homeownership
1 reply 7 retweets 15 likes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
calling millenials snowflakes is obviously insulting. don't fall for the divide and conquer started by the ultra rich. you have more in common w millenials than these rich :censored2:s

your going to need millenials support when ultra rich come after whatever wealth you have more than they already are.

Paul Sliker‏ @psliker 6h6 hours ago

Paul Sliker Retweeted TODAY

The majority of millennials have over $10K in student loan debt. With banks now subject to higher lending standards, that means if u already have to pay 15-20% of your income on the loans, you’re not gonna have the 40% of your income u need for a mortgage. This isn't hard people.https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1022597069847097344 …

Paul Sliker added,

TODAYVerified account @TODAYshow
Why can't millennials afford houses? Blame bachelor parties, says study Why bachelor, bachelorette parties could be standing in the way of homeownership
1 reply 7 retweets 15 likes
They are Snowflakes. Everything is drama.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
what do u mean?

when your shackled with debt, the economy isn't so hot, housing and rents are unaffordable, ppl are gonna react
Economy is great. Pick the right major or learn a trade. Work and save if you have to. Community college can save thousands too. No need to go deep in debt for college.

rickyb

Economy is great. Pick the right major or learn a trade. Work and save if you have to. Community college can save thousands too. No need to go deep in debt for college.
economy is not what it was decades ago.

where im from im feeling like the sole determinant in a persons financial future is how much property they will inherit. not what job they have.

not sure your right about college and what do u expect after government defunds it and shifts costs to individual