Generation Snowflake Feeling Entitled

economy is not what it was decades ago.

where im from im feeling like the sole determinant in a persons financial future is how much property they will inherit. not what job they have.

not sure your right about college and what do u expect after government defunds it and shifts costs to individual
Must be your healthcare system.

BrownArmy

nice forte

Maybe.

It is interesting that the richest country in the history of countries simply can’t figure out how to take care of its population.

Do the math, it would end up being cheaper to give preventative healthcare to the entire populace, instead of paying out the nose for the inevitable problems that occur when Citizen 3754 shows up with cancer at age 47 and they’ve never seen a doctor.

We can do a lot better than this, we just choose not to.

Sad.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yah, and this is one example of the negative side effects of absolute capitalism.

Maybe some things shouldn’t be left to market forces.

Like healthcare.

Number one reason for bankruptcy in America is med bills.

What Canada has is not the answer. Medicare for all is not either. I don't know.

The reality of capitalism hits hard when you watch a loved one lose it all because of something that was totally out of their control.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
economy is not what it was decades ago.

where im from im feeling like the sole determinant in a persons financial future is how much property they will inherit. not what job they have.

not sure your right about college and what do u expect after government defunds it and shifts costs to individual
A young plumber on my route is earning big money. 28 years old no college. He also buys house's and fixes them up.

rickyb

A young plumber on my route is earning big money. 28 years old no college. He also buys house's and fixes them up.
yea im sure the average American is having a hard time economically and its not a character defect. how much has property gone up relative to incomes where that plumber lives? if its a lot then the middle class is dead for those who don't inherit

how much have you criticized government and the rich which together have outsourced jobs, defunded programs, and wasted spending on empire? they've done far more damage than a bunch of millenials who spend too much time on their phones

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
yea im sure the average American is having a hard time economically and its not a character defect. how much has property gone up relative to incomes where that plumber lives? if its a lot then the middle class is dead for those who don't inherit

how much have you criticized government and the rich which together have outsourced jobs, defunded programs, and wasted spending on empire? they've done far more damage than a bunch of millenials who spend too much time on their phones
Stop crying about things and earn. Lots of money out there if you are smart.

rickyb

Isn’t it funny how a foreigner can come to this country with $100 in their pocket and later succeed yet someone who was born and raised in this country can only come up with excuses why they CAN’T?
the American dream nowadays is a myth, and its always been a myth for blacks and latinos. most people don't know their own economic history and therefore still believe in it. Yea your right some ppl go from rags to riches but most ppl are having problems being middle class.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
the American dream nowadays is a myth, and its always been a myth for blacks and latinos. most people don't know their own economic history and therefore still believe in it. Yea your right some ppl go from rags to riches but most ppl are having problems being middle class.
More excuses why not. My daughter has multiple Hispanic friends whose parents came from Central and South America. They started their own businesses and are successful. Success comes from educating yourself and hard work and sacrifice of family time. Many Foreign people come here and start businesses. If that business fails, they try again, and again. They don’t sit around saying, “Woe is me. I can’t catch a break. The Man is keeping me down”. They are amazed by the opportunities here.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Foreign people also don’t constantly whine about the cost of housing, because if an area is expensive, they’ll double, triple or even quadruple families in one house.

rickyb

Yep. Little house maybe 300k?

Property taxes on that maybe 8k a year. That is the big problem.
ahh that's cheap where im from. I guess prices haven't risen too much since 1970s. where im from housing is way out of wack with wage increases. more than 10x more than the ratio in 1970s

rickyb

More excuses why not. My daughter has multiple Hispanic friends whose parents came from Central and South America. They started their own businesses and are successful. Success comes from educating yourself and hard work and sacrifice of family time. Many Foreign people come here and start businesses. If that business fails, they try again, and again. They don’t sit around saying, “Woe is me. I can’t catch a break. The Man is keeping me down”. They are amazed by the opportunities here.
the man is keeping us down but im sure America is paradise compared to where their from